Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

Share your work-from-home tips

If more companies temporarily increase their telework options due to the coronavirus, many employees might have to work from home for an extended period for the first time. Here are four tips on how to work from home effectively.

Are you a savvy teleworker? Share your tips here!

Kudos
Views
Replies
Honored Social Butterfly

Just a minor thing:  I've got two people working from home right now, who've never worked from home before, and I still have one kid at home who's distance learning now.  

I would advise folks to stock up on printer ink and paper.  We are going through an extraordinary about of it right now.   Some stuff is just easier to work from if it's printed.  And I guess we are doing more of it than I had thought.  

Contributor

This was a video training document on how to successfully work from home.  It can be used by department heads to train their staff, or staff can take the class for personal development.  It was used by UCLA to train staff on remote working.

https://youtu.be/L4rmgfZe2XM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP