Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Flexible Work Online Expo: Telework, Seasonal and Part-Time

Retired Community Manager

AARP Flexible Work Online Expo: Telework, Seasonal and Part-Time

Register today for our free Online Expo! Topics include telework, seasonal, part-time work and more.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

2:00-5:00 p.m. Eastern time

• Learn how to find and get a job that fits your life โ€”register for AARPโ€™s Online Flexible Work Expo
  • Want employment that fits your schedule? Register for AARPโ€™s Online Flexible Work Expo and explore your options.
  • Looking for part-time, seasonal or work-from-home opportunities? Sign up now to talk to employers and get career advice that may help you find the job that fits your schedule.

0 Kudos

Interested in part time work.

Please let me know what is needed in order get on board.

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@JohannaG865054, if you're available, today we're holding a part-time work expo, 1:00-4:00 p.m. ET. To participate, please register here.

0 Kudos

I would really like to get more information about this job

0 Kudos

How do we access Online Expo tomorrow. There is no information in your emails. Guess someone goofed?!

0 Kudos

Hi Kathryn, I agree there could/should be more messaging for registrants. (I registered too and got no emails.)

However, on the registration page, 

https://onlinexperiences.com/scripts/Server.nxp?LASCmd=AI:4;F:QS!10100&ShowUUID=E224EE98-8114-49C9-9...

there's a button that says "Already Registered?" that links to another page where you enter your email address to "enter" the expo.

Seems to have worked for me... hope it works for you!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you, finally got in!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello,

I registered, got an email and when I put my email in only a pdf with various business for the expo came up. I couldn't yet get in expo as expected.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP