Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

A new business idea

I am a retired teacher who has created a program for at risk middle school students focusing on career planning, taking students into work spaces/businesses to gather info. I have limited business experience but I envision the program as a summer camp through a college or other organization.  What is the best business plan that puts this program in the hands of organizations that can execute it but doesn't shut me out. 

Thanks,

Tracy

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello,

I am not retired yet, but soon will be from a school district in Texas. I dont know where you live or if you stay in touch with your former employer to start there with the parental involvement department with the school system. You should also check with a university or college offering help or start up business plans to small business entrepreneurs. We have such an agency here in South Texas through the University of Texas UTPA. They will do the market research and help you with your business plan, even assist with financing.  I think it's a great idea and immeasurable opportunity for the students who benefit from your expertiser and knowledge.  Carry on and best of luck in your endevour. Olga S

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP