Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Info Seeker

Re: Thank a Veteran

Message 1 of 15

I am a veteran of the US Army and a former Red Cross Service to The Armed Forces Volunteer. I am one of the lucky ones who is not a patient in The ROTTEN VA Hospital. Phoenix holds the record for the USA for the most number of veterans who died waiting for medical treatment. My thanks to all my buddies who served before, with, and after I did. A special thanks to Gary Senise and his Lieutenant Dan Band for all they do. He is this century's Bob Hope.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 15

My husband served in the US Army. I thank him and all those living and also those who sacrificed their lives. You have protected us all to live free because of your service. God bless to you all!! 

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 15

My husband served in the US Army. I thank him and all those living and also those who sacrificed their lives. You have protected us all to live free because of your service. God bless to you all!! 

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 15

Kudos to those who gave their lives and commitment to the military’s 

Today I would like to thank my husband Norwood Richsrdson who lived and died serving Veterans

Thank you to those veterans and families who helped me during the grieving process 

Thanks Deacon McNair and Patrick and Carolyn Williams for your daily support and love

support Female Veterans 

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 15

Athanks a million 4 your skill and service from a veteran God Blessing  4 your members as well,.

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 15

I support all veterans that put their lives on the line for us so we would have freedom. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a brighter New Year.

Sincerely,

Terry Kiesinger

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 15

My dad was a veteran of WW 2 and he always wore his Baseball cap with the Veteran on the front. 

I will I'll never forget the look on his face the first time someone came up to him in the airport and shook his hand and thanked him for his service.  It happened many times after that and he was always so pleased.  

Ghank a veteran anytime you can !  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Info Seeker

Message 8 of 15

1000w_q95.jpgSo grateful for all the veterans who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Especially thankful and proud of my love, who served as an engineer officer in Afghanistan. #aarpsalutesvets

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 15

Thank you to all Verterans who have served our country. We are so blessed to be in a country with men and women who choose to fight for all of us. These individuals fight for our common good, and common goal. 

Grateful to have a Grandpa who served and returned home safety.

May God continue to bless America, and bless these Veterans. 

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 15

Grateful every day for the men and women who make it possible for me to be free.