Forced Nursing Home Evictions Must Stop. AARP Foundation Is Helping Protect the Most Vulnerable. Learn How

Info Seeker

Re: Thank a Veteran

Message 1 of 12

Kudos to those who gave their lives and commitment to the military’s 

Today I would like to thank my husband Norwood Richsrdson who lived and died serving Veterans

Thank you to those veterans and families who helped me during the grieving process 

Thanks Deacon McNair and Patrick and Carolyn Williams for your daily support and love

support Female Veterans 

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 12

Athanks a million 4 your skill and service from a veteran God Blessing  4 your members as well,.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 12

I support all veterans that put their lives on the line for us so we would have freedom. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a brighter New Year.

Sincerely,

Terry Kiesinger

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 12

My dad was a veteran of WW 2 and he always wore his Baseball cap with the Veteran on the front. 

I will I'll never forget the look on his face the first time someone came up to him in the airport and shook his hand and thanked him for his service.  It happened many times after that and he was always so pleased.  

Ghank a veteran anytime you can !  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Info Seeker

Message 5 of 12

1000w_q95.jpgSo grateful for all the veterans who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Especially thankful and proud of my love, who served as an engineer officer in Afghanistan. #aarpsalutesvets

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 12

Thank you to all Verterans who have served our country. We are so blessed to be in a country with men and women who choose to fight for all of us. These individuals fight for our common good, and common goal. 

Grateful to have a Grandpa who served and returned home safety.

May God continue to bless America, and bless these Veterans. 

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 12

Grateful every day for the men and women who make it possible for me to be free. 

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 12

My brother-in-law is an airforce veteran. Our family is so proud of him and the sacrifices he made for our country. Many thanks to him, as well as everyone serving and who has served. God bless.

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 12

Thank you to all the veterans who have courageously and generously put their lives on the line so that we can feel safe. We appreciate all that you do and the sacrifices you make! 

Happy Veteran's Day!

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 12

A special thanks to all the veterans out there. We are so fortunate to have you! USA!

My nephew Joe Harris is a proud veteran and my partner Drew and I are so lucky to have him as part of our family.