Community Manager
Community Manager

Best Commercials During the Pandemic

Anheuser-Busch does it again with its evocotive "Together We Will Run Again". What do you think are some of best commercials during the pandemic?

(Credit: Anheuser-Busch, YouTube channel)

Community Manager
Community Manager

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MaVolta, have you seen the latest from Budweiser?

Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPLynne   -  No, I hadn't seen it.  For some reason "Bud" doesn't run ads here the way that they used to, only Bud Light once in a while. It must be a market thing.

Thanks for posting the ad, that was fun to watch!

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Good to see one of the Clydesdales back in action!  The AB commercials featuring the Clydesdales are always the best. Sadly, they didn't run one for the Super Bowl this year.

Honored Social Butterfly

Thank You For Not Riding Uber

Super Contributor

I absolutely love that Projesom (Rivers of Babyon video). Thanks.
Honored Social Butterfly

I looked it up on YT  (ProjeSom), had not heard of it. It appears to be a dance competition. That was fun.

Honored Social Butterfly

To The Human Race - Coca Cola Commercial

Super Contributor

I've never seen this Anheuser-Busch commercial !  All I ever see are those dumb ones for Liberty Mutual, Progressive and Geiko.. It's enough to drive anyone crazy.  One thing for sure is that if they want to turn people away from their business they're doing a good job of it !

One of the best commercials was the first Santander Bank, with the cutest little pig I ever saw..

Lately, I keep the TV off during the day because the Covid news is depressing and redundant.  In the evening I watch a movie, but the commercial interruptions spoil everything when they come two or three minutes apart and last for over five minutes.  I question what our high access bills are delivering when we see the same commercials over and over ad nuaseum . And, how about the med's commercials ?!  The side affects are worse than the afflictions !  

Sorry for the downer here, but I guess you turned on my complaint button..😬