Single Senior Travel

Widowed senior wants to travel but not sure how to find a group of seniors in the Las Vegas, NV are to travel with. 

NOT looking for a seniors mating service -- just others to travel with!

What is a reputable travel company that caters to solo seniors touring Europe?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am traveling with Globus myself next month, visiting Ireland.  They cover all of Europe, and they also offer packages including flights from the USA, very affordable .  Alternatively, you can get your own flights to a starting point in Europe and use their land packages only.  Check them out and always read the reviews.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I have always travelled alone (or single if you wish). & used many different tour companys.  All have been great-you are only alone as you wish to be & I never felt left out.  I am now 82 y.o. & just got back from a 14 day cruise alone.  Met many nice people & some who were also travelling alone. THere are some companys which are specific to seniors i.e. SAGA, OAT & ET. ( I think those are the right names) If you have a computor just look them up.  Also there is Rhodes Scholars.  Hope this helps.

Contributor

I also meant to say I am a non-smoker and would prefer a non-smoking travel partner. My hubby smokes and it is a real pain. Thanks again. I would also like to start in the US to start with and we can see from there!!!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi, I’m a 66 yr old woman non smoker, I’m interested in traveling in the US just starting out.  Some places I’m interested in Albuquerque Balloon Festival, Kentucky Derby, NYC, Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, The Ark in Kentucky, Washington DC, the Smithsonians.  If you have any of the same interests, maybe we could travel together.  

Thanks

Teri

0 Kudos
Contributor

Teri,

You did not mention if you are looking for another female to travel with.

I am a 67 yr old female also non-smoker.  All of my friends are either married or are physically unable to travel. I have done much traveling with my man-friend but we are no longer together. I miss traveling.  I checked out the Women Traveling Together Site.  It is a great company but I find it a litttle expensive. Thought I would try this first.

I have not been to the places you have mentioned.  I wouldn't mind traveling to one of them.  On my bucket list is Vietnam and Alaska (no cruise)  I am still working and just started new job so I would have to schedule for April, May or

summer of 2020.  I live near Chicago Il. 

0 Kudos

I am a 61 yo female looking to travel.    I have traveled with my husband adult children to Ireland, Italy, London, Paris, Costa Rica and Alaska and have paid for every bit of it.   I am now ready to travel alone -- and pay for myself and myself only.   I would love to explore Vietnam, Norway, Iceland, Guatamala, and almost, anywhere.   Any referals for safe places for a woman my age alone?   Any women interested in, perhaps, traveling together?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Kathy I would love to travel to Hawaii, Greece Italy or wherever I am 70 and very active.I would love to travel in 2021 if you are interested please contact me[personal email removed from public view for online safety reasons - please use the Private Messaging function on the community] have a great day         Jenny

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Jenny, 

Saw your interest in traveling to some of the places I am interested in. Had been traveling with my sister but she no longer has any interest in visiting places in this amazing world. Don't know what next year will bring but really looking to travel. I live in Florida and am 72 years old and in good health. Bucket list #1 is a Viking Cruise but am open to anything. Please let me know if you are interested.

Bettie

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Bettie, saw your message. I am also 72 and live in Florida and have been traveling solo for many years, the problem is that is very hard to find tours with no single supplement. I had a 14 day trip planned to Turkey for October 2020 but Covid put an end to those plans. A Viking Europe river cruise is on my bucket list. I am healthy with no health issues and go to the gym at least three times a week. Would love to go back to Ireland also.

Let me know if you are interested.[personal email removed from public view for online safety reasons - please use the Private Messaging function on the community]

Sandra
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Cathy:

I am currently in the UK but  plan on visiting Scandinavia and Cambodia this year.  Please contact  me [personal email removed from public view for online safety reasons - please use the Private Messaging function on the community] so we can discuss it, if you are interested.  Priscilla

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

I could travel with anyone.  I have been looking at the short cruises.  I just bought a new vehicle and I am not ready to take a vacation this year.  I am going to New York for a day on the Megabus to buy fabric.  The Megabus is only $10 each way.   Thank you!   

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Diane, I live in New York, you can contact me via email at [email address removed from public view to protect your safety]

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am senior woman non smoker interested in travel in US. I'm looking for a woman to travel with.
Contributor

Nice to hear from you Teri. May I ask where you live? I’m from NY. 

I’ve been to several of the places you’ve expressed interest in but not all. If you’d like, you can contact me  [Personal email address removed from public view to protect your online privacy]

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm also a non-smoker!
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello! Was excited to hear from you! Not sure how to go from here though! Called AARP and they told me the only way to communicate here is public domain so everyone can see my email address. Dont know if I want to give that out publicly even if it is only to AARP members. What do you suggest?
0 Kudos
Contributor

I am charlened email me at 1extraordinaryteacher@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you and maybe get together for a trip. I am hoping to see my new grandchild in Portland June 2018, have any ideas from there???

0 Kudos
Contributor

msparkie64@gmail.com. This is my email that way you can contact me. Was very excited to hear from youl

0 Kudos
Contributor

Tried to email you and it won't go through, so you will need to contact me. Thanks Charlened

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi I am a married 61 year old whose hubby is a homebody and content to be so, while I want to travel. I would like to take 1 or maybe two trips a year that are not extravagant. I do not like to travel alone. I do not mind starting the trip and meeting you along the way. I am on the east coast in Virginia. I do snore but carry my bipap with me wherever I go. I do not do illegal drugs, prescribed drugs yes, do not drink, or cheat on my husband but if you are single, hey go for it and I will not judge you.I am a retired teacher, highly educated but enjoy reading, dancing and meeting new people. If you are interested in talking, texting, emailing and possibly taking some trips together please get back to me. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi! My name is Ann and I'm looking for a trip this summer. I am not married, live in NYC and I can travel during the summers and when schools are closed. If you'd like, maybe we can see if this is doable for us both!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Morning Ann!  So nice to hear from you!  Yes, Im interested in traveling!  Ive got several trips already planned in June and Sept, but wouldnt mind discussing another one if possible!  Im available in July and August depending on where we would want to go!  If you could please respond directly to my email, that would be easier!  It's: atealover2@roadrunner.com. Also please put Senior travel in the subject line as I dont open emails from strangers!  I look forward to hearing from you!  

Becky

0 Kudos

I’m interested in crushing 

need cruising senior partner

please help me 

tyvm

Contributor

HI My name is Charles I am 70. Where are you looking to cruise to? Always up for a cruise. I live in Thomasville, Ga.

[personal email address removed to protect your online safety]

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Charles.

I love to cruise I am from Texas. Well I live in Texas

What is one of your favorite spots to cruise?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Patricia: I like the western Caribbean. I hope to do a European cruise next year.  I live in Thomasville Georgia.  I have done 17 various cruises.  I like NCL freestyle. We could fund a cruise, the drive or fly to the port. It is much better with a partner. I am cruising solo September 1 from Miami. 1132. Total in studio with drink pkg and all gratuities pre paid.

Happy day

[email address removed from public view for your safety]

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes traveling with someone is always better. Do you do facebook?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Charles.

I love to cruise I am from Texas. Well I live in Texas

What is one of your favorite spots to cruise?

0 Kudos