Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Which Is More Important To You, Music or TV? 🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

Which Is More Important To You, Music or TV? 🤔

• Alot of folks have walked away from their TV sets.
  • More people seem to be out and about, plugged into something. Could be music?
  • Lol, on the other side of things, we got folks <watching TV and listening to music> = multi-tasking. 🤣😂
  • Hmmm, where do you fit in?
  • Stop by to read the comments and/or leave a comment.
  • We luv hearing from you!
Trusted Social Butterfly

Depends on the delivery system...If I can listen to music with a system that sounds better than the T.V., then music.

Never been a big fan of (or watched many) Music Videos, but if the T.V. sounds best...stream music videos.

Bronze Conversationalist

I could live without TV, but I need music to survive.

Honored Social Butterfly

❇️  MUSIC! ❇️

Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place 

R-1916507-1657467481-1050.jpg

Conversationalist

Without a doubt, MUSIC. Don't have a TV.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Music, always have a song in my head. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Raynyky wrote:

Music, always have a song in my head. 

💥Hi @Raynyky do you do Karoake? I have not. 💥

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I have done Karaoke. 

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Couldn't live without the music, and also like music videos, documentaries, concerts, etc on YT and other streaming.  I like to watch a little streaming tv with hubs in the evening. I like good dramas and mysteries (Masterpiece or Masterpiece Mysteries, anyone?), historical dramas, documentaries, and especially music documentaries. 

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

MUSIC  During the evening when my husband is watching one kind of sport or another,  l plug in my ear phones to my phone and watch music videos on YOUTUBE. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sweetjulieblueeyes52 wrote:

MUSIC  During the evening when my husband is watching one kind of sport or another,  l plug in my ear phones to my phone and watch music videos on YOUTUBE. 

💥YouTube is my favorite spot to watch stuff for <free> @sweetjulieblueeyes52 . Lol they keep trying to entice into <paying> option with a <free trial>. 🤣😂 Nope, I luv free!! 😎

Regular Contributor

Music. I have stopped watching TV. I may occasionally watch a movie but never airwave TV stations. I found the commercials were an obnoxious intrusion on my watching time. So I just don't do it anymore.

~Sharon~
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SKCodner I am still in <shock> over the ads they now air!!! 😱 Hmmm, why do they feel a need to <expose> innocent kids to them. What happened to <Family> viewing time = <Adult> viewing time after kids in bed???? 🤔

Bronze Conversationalist

@Anonymous These are my choices:

Music- for no politics, no shootings, no natural disasters, no stress! Happiness😀!

TV- for comedies, for good dramas, for great movies.

I need some of both. If it had to be just one then it's my favorite music.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@postman29 I am with you with the TV news!!! Today at my mechanic, so <grateful> they had PBS on. Lol, already on edge about all this <unnecessary hate and violence>, I need to <escape> to hang on to what is left of my nerves! 🤣😂

Contributor

Have to have the music.  

Kudos
Views
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LisaH828308 wrote:

Have to have the music.  

💥Welcome to our Community Board @LisaH828308 😎 💥

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you! Glad to be here.

Honored Social Butterfly

Hands down it’s Music for me. I could

easily live without a TV!

Bronze Conversationalist

I am very diversified I love both venues. Watching tv in a car will introduce you to new friends  like Officer Miller I guess it depends where you are and what your doing

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Travis55Chevy wrote:

I am very diversified I love both venues. Watching tv in a car will introduce you to new friends  like Officer Miller I guess it depends where you are and what your doing

💥Lol @Travis55Chevy did Police Officer Miller pull you over??? 🤣😂  I have never had a TV in my vechicle.💥

Bronze Conversationalist

Actually he nailed me for loud music .  and he pulled me over to listen to the music I was blasting Born to be wild

Anonymous
Not applicable

👋 yes, I use to multi-task but over the years have lost interest in owning a TV 🙄 So I guess, my answer is Music!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP