Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Which Is More Important To You, Music or TV? ๐Ÿค”

Anonymous
Not applicable

Which Is More Important To You, Music or TV? ๐Ÿค”

• Alot of folks have walked away from their TV sets.
  • More people seem to be out and about, plugged into something. Could be music?
  • Lol, on the other side of things, we got folks <watching TV and listening to music> = multi-tasking. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Hmmm, where do you fit in?
  • Stop by to read the comments and/or leave a comment.
  • We luv hearing from you!
Trusted Social Butterfly

Depends on the delivery system...If I can listen to music with a system that sounds better than the T.V., then music.

Never been a big fan of (or watched many) Music Videos, but if the T.V. sounds best...stream music videos.

Bronze Conversationalist

I could live without TV, but I need music to survive.

Honored Social Butterfly

โ‡๏ธ  MUSIC! โ‡๏ธ

Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place 

R-1916507-1657467481-1050.jpg

Conversationalist

Without a doubt, MUSIC. Don't have a TV.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Music, always have a song in my head. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Raynyky wrote:

Music, always have a song in my head. 

๐Ÿ’ฅHi @Raynyky do you do Karoake? I have not. ๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I have done Karaoke. 

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Couldn't live without the music, and also like music videos, documentaries, concerts, etc on YT and other streaming.  I like to watch a little streaming tv with hubs in the evening. I like good dramas and mysteries (Masterpiece or Masterpiece Mysteries, anyone?), historical dramas, documentaries, and especially music documentaries. 

โ€œWhen the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.โ€ - Jimi Hendrix
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

MUSIC  During the evening when my husband is watching one kind of sport or another,  l plug in my ear phones to my phone and watch music videos on YOUTUBE. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sweetjulieblueeyes52 wrote:

MUSIC  During the evening when my husband is watching one kind of sport or another,  l plug in my ear phones to my phone and watch music videos on YOUTUBE. 

๐Ÿ’ฅYouTube is my favorite spot to watch stuff for <free> @sweetjulieblueeyes52 . Lol they keep trying to entice into <paying> option with a <free trial>. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Nope, I luv free!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Regular Contributor

Music. I have stopped watching TV. I may occasionally watch a movie but never airwave TV stations. I found the commercials were an obnoxious intrusion on my watching time. So I just don't do it anymore.

~Sharon~
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SKCodner I am still in <shock> over the ads they now air!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Hmmm, why do they feel a need to <expose> innocent kids to them. What happened to <Family> viewing time = <Adult> viewing time after kids in bed???? ๐Ÿค”

Bronze Conversationalist

@Anonymous These are my choices:

Music- for no politics, no shootings, no natural disasters, no stress! Happiness๐Ÿ˜€!

TV- for comedies, for good dramas, for great movies.

I need some of both. If it had to be just one then it's my favorite music.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@postman29 I am with you with the TV news!!! Today at my mechanic, so <grateful> they had PBS on. Lol, already on edge about all this <unnecessary hate and violence>, I need to <escape> to hang on to what is left of my nerves! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Contributor

Have to have the music.  

Kudos
Views
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LisaH828308 wrote:

Have to have the music.  

๐Ÿ’ฅWelcome to our Community Board @LisaH828308 ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you! Glad to be here.

Honored Social Butterfly

Hands down itโ€™s Music for me. I could

easily live without a TV!

Bronze Conversationalist

I am very diversified I love both venues. Watching tv in a car will introduce you to new friends  like Officer Miller I guess it depends where you are and what your doing

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Travis55Chevy wrote:

I am very diversified I love both venues. Watching tv in a car will introduce you to new friends  like Officer Miller I guess it depends where you are and what your doing

๐Ÿ’ฅLol @Travis55Chevy did Police Officer Miller pull you over??? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚  I have never had a TV in my vechicle.๐Ÿ’ฅ

Bronze Conversationalist

Actually he nailed me for loud music .  and he pulled me over to listen to the music I was blasting Born to be wild

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ‘‹ yes, I use to multi-task but over the years have lost interest in owning a TV ๐Ÿ™„ So I guess, my answer is Music!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP