Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: What Are Your Favorite Instrumental Tunes?

Message 211 of 214

Well, Im sorry but I dont think they play 'music' anymore. What I listen to is the 70s and 80s music. Eltoon John, Journey, BeeGees, etc.; now those people now how to play. And theres a bonus....you can actually understand the words. lol thanks  

Terriec42451
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 212 of 214
Paul Desmond playing
Here's That Rainy Day
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 213 of 214

One of my favorites from the classical category - 

Clair de Lune (Debussy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LXl4y6D-QI

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

What Are Your Favorite Instrumental Tunes?

Message 214 of 214

The subject of instrumentals came up in another thread, so I thought it might be fun to see what instrumental tunes everyone enjoys. Instrumentals cover a wide range of genres when you start to think about it; classical (of course), movie soundtracks, pop, jazz, big band oldies, blues, country, rock, and many instrumental versions of your favorite song titles, too.

So what instrumental music do you like? What are your favorite tunes or instrumental versions of your favorite songs? Multiple tunes and multiple genres are okay. And, if you have favorite on youtube, feel free to post the link so that we can listen, too!

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors