Watch AARP’s Movies for Grownups awards show online! View the streaming video on PBS.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 58111 of 59,068

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ern...

No problem Ernie.  I can't help it.  I'm all about the facts and just the facts. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 58112 of 59,068

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATIO...

ok Diane...I just used that song/singer just about 4 posts previous..Isn't there some kind of law/rule/regulation that forbids that!!!   

If not, there should be!! All my hard work is for naught!!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 58113 of 59,068

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by...

YOU REALLY GOT A HOLD ON ME    SMOKEY AND THE MIRACLES..

HAH!  Diane

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 58114 of 59,068

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ron39

Yes I agree.  I belong to others as well and none of them are getting the posts they used to.  I really am not having trouble getting on this site or finding my way around and although I really hate not getting the post notifications I can work with this till that is fixed but apparently lots of others either cannot get on, cannot figure things out or don't ike things or all of those.  I don't know what will happen here Will have to see I guess : )

Diane

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 58115 of 59,068

In Response to : Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by bonjovi

You are absolutely right. I should learn not to be so hasty.  Thanks Bonjovi

Ernie
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 58116 of 59,068

In Response to : Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ron39

nobody will recognize me now

You Really Got Me - the Kinks

does that count as a quadruple?

Ernie
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 58117 of 59,068

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by bonjovi

Uh Oh ernie...you've been 'caught'...

You Really Got a Hold on Me.... Smokey Robinson & The Miracles

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 58118 of 59,068

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ernie8778

Sorry to correct you here but "Eight Arms to Hold You" is the name of an album by Verruca Salt and not a Beatle song.  This was actually the working title of the movie that ended up being called Help! but it was not the name of a song by them.  The song was Eight Days a Week.

Hold On - Wilson Phillips

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 58119 of 59,068

In Response to  Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ron39

Yep, there are definately fewer posters.

ok, back to the topic......

8 Arms to Hold You - the Beatles

Ernie
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 58120 of 59,068

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by bonjovi

ok...now back to the song title word association...

Hold Me, Kiss Me, Thrill Me....Mel Carter

Another triple for moi!!!

Kudos
Views