Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 68971 of 69,921

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ernie8778

Sorry to correct you here but "Eight Arms to Hold You" is the name of an album by Verruca Salt and not a Beatle song.  This was actually the working title of the movie that ended up being called Help! but it was not the name of a song by them.  The song was Eight Days a Week.

Hold On - Wilson Phillips

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 68972 of 69,921

In Response to  Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ron39

Yep, there are definately fewer posters.

ok, back to the topic......

8 Arms to Hold You - the Beatles

Ernie
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 68973 of 69,921

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by bonjovi

ok...now back to the song title word association...

Hold Me, Kiss Me, Thrill Me....Mel Carter

Another triple for moi!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 68974 of 69,921

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by nyadrn

Diane

I hope you are right, but it sure seems that ALL the forums are having fewer and fewer people posting. I'm not in very many forums but all are having this same problem. Hopefully, we'll see more participation as this 'new & improved' system gets on tract. We'll see!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 68975 of 69,921

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ron39

Hi Ron

No you are right.  The number of people posting on the whole AARP site is really low...  for all the reasons we talked about.  I do not know what is going to happen here but I am hoping the changes and fixes that they make will bring people back but I don't really know.  What do you think?

Diane

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 68976 of 69,921

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ron39

ok....guess I'm the only one who sees it that way. Are we not to say anything except songs.artists and word/title association???

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 68977 of 69,921
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 68978 of 69,921

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ron39

Just an observation, but it sure looks like our posters are getting to be fewer & fewer...anyone else think so?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 68979 of 69,921

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by nyadrn

You,You,You....Mel Carter

This time I get a triple score!! 

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 68980 of 69,921

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ernie8778

YOU BELONG TO ME   PATTI PAGE   AN OLDIE : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE