Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Okay


This is meant to be a long running topic .  The rules are simple and there are a zillion songs out there, so lets see what we can do with this.


You start with a song title.  Let's use  Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith


You look at that title, pick out one word from it and find a new song title with that word in it,( example, In & Out of Love - Bon Jovi)  then post the new title as your post.  The next person follows.   See easy


So lets give it a try.    My title is   Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith.


Diane


 


 

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
1,075,071 Views
83772
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly

From Your Wonderful Sweet sweet Love to

 

Sweet Sweet Jane by Cowboy Junkies

CeCe
0 Kudos
298 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

From:  "Wonderful Tonight"

 

To:  "Your Wonderful Sweet Sweet Love", The Supremes

0 Kudos
307 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Wonderful Tonight-  Eric Clapton

0 Kudos
320 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@dragons3 wrote:

From:   'S Wonderful -- Ella Fitzgerald


to:   Wonderful World   -   Sam Cooke

0 Kudos
327 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

From:  I Wonder Why

 

To:  'S Wonderful -- Ella Fitzgerald

0
Kudos
563
Views
0 Kudos
277 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

From:  "The Wonder of You"

 

To:  "I Wonder Why", Dion and the Belmonts

0 Kudos
287 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

The Wonder Of You-  Elvis Presley

0 Kudos
305 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

From:  I Wonder What You're Doing the Rest of Your Life

 

To:  I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight -- Boyce and Hart

0 Kudos
310 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

From:  "You're Gonna Love Me

 

To:  "I Wonder What You're Doing the Rest of Your Life", Train

0 Kudos
332 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

from:   You're My World

 

to:   You're Gonna Love Me   -   Chris Young

0 Kudos
326 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

From:  We Are the World

 

To:  You're My World -- Cilla Black

0 Kudos
344 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

We are the World-  USA for Africa(1985)

0 Kudos
357 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@ls1873 wrote:

Born Under a Bad Sign-  Cream


 

to:   Born To Run   -   Emmylou Harris

0 Kudos
343 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

From:  "Born in the USA"

 

To:  "Born this Way", Lady Gaga

Honored Social Butterfly

Little Black Submarines-  Black Keys

0 Kudos
326 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

From:  Magic Carpet Ride

 

To:  Ticket To Ride -- The Beatles

0 Kudos
347 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

From:  I Can See For Miles

 

To:  500 Miles -- Peter, Paul and Mary

0 Kudos
324 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

 

 

 

 

                                from          Hello, It's Me         to

 

 

                                                  Hello World        Lady Antebellum

0 Kudos
387 Views
0
Report
Contributor

You can't always get what you want - Rolling Stones

0 Kudos
407 Views
783
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

From Judy's Turn to cry          to;  Jewel-Eyed Judy-  Fleetwood mac

0 Kudos
412 Views
782
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

From:  "Jewel-Eyed Judy"

 

To:  "Brown-Eyed Handsome Man", Chuck Berry

0 Kudos
402 Views
781
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Green Eyed Lady-  Sugarloaf

0 Kudos
391 Views
780
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

from:   Green Eyed Lady

 

to:   The Naughty Lady Of Shady Lane   -   The Ames Brothers, 1954

Honored Social Butterfly

Green Shirt-  Elvis Costello

0 Kudos
372 Views
778
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

From:  Green Shirt

 

To:  The Green Green Grass of Home -- Tom Jones

0 Kudos
363 Views
777
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Just wondering....was there a problem with my post of "The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane"?

Honored Social Butterfly


@gatorgorilla wrote:

Just wondering....was there a problem with my post of "The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane"?


I'm not sure what is going on -- could be my server, could be AARP's server -- but your post didn't show up when I posted Green Green Grass of Home.  Not even after I posted it, and that's been happening a lot, even tho I refresh the page before I post.  Sorry.  It wasn't deliberate (BTW -- LOVE Naughty Lady of Shady Lane!).

0 Kudos
347 Views
5
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@dragons3 wrote:

@gatorgorilla wrote:

Just wondering....was there a problem with my post of "The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane"?


I'm not sure what is going on -- could be my server, could be AARP's server -- but your post didn't show up when I posted Green Green Grass of Home.  Not even after I posted it, and that's been happening a lot, even tho I refresh the page before I post.  Sorry.  It wasn't deliberate (BTW -- LOVE Naughty Lady of Shady Lane!).


I am not aware of anyone else having this particular problem, with reference to AARP's server.  It is a strange problem, but this is the second time you have mentioned it.  If it is your server, maybe the situation will soon be corrected.  Thanks for this post of explanation.

 

*I have edited my post to remove my final comment, which pertained to another poster, and was negative and unnecessary.

 

 

0 Kudos
436 Views
4
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@gatorgorilla wrote:

@dragons3 wrote:

@gatorgorilla wrote:

Just wondering....was there a problem with my post of "The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane"?


I'm not sure what is going on -- could be my server, could be AARP's server -- but your post didn't show up when I posted Green Green Grass of Home.  Not even after I posted it, and that's been happening a lot, even tho I refresh the page before I post.  Sorry.  It wasn't deliberate (BTW -- LOVE Naughty Lady of Shady Lane!).


I am not aware of anyone else having this particular problem, with reference to AARP's server.  It is a strange problem, but this is the second time you have mentioned it.  If it is your server, maybe the situation will soon be corrected.  Thanks for this post of explanation.

 

*I have edited my post to remove my final comment, which pertained to another poster, and was negative and unnecessary.

 

 


Just thought I'd toss my two cents in here.  I had occasion yesterday or the day before where a posting showed up after I had posted my reply.  According to the time listed it should have shown up before I posted but didn't.  That was one of the ones that I edited, but I think it must have been delayed in transmission somehow,

0
Kudos
589
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly

I'm still a newbie. Gatorgorilla, would you please explain what you mean by editing? what are the rules or expectations if two posts come up almost simultaneously? thanks, i'm having fun!

CeCe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Virtual Community Center 

Offering a wide variety of FREE interactive, online events and classes designed for learning, self-improvement, and fun. Learn More

AARP Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack. You got this!

AARP Games Atari Missile Command

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health

Let Us Work for You

AARP is your trusted friend and fierce defender. Membership unlocks powerful benefits to help you in your life. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership