Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

More Forum Help please?

More help?  Sorry I don't know who the moderator or administrator is on this forum or I wouldn't have to bother everyone..  I just went to look at my "Hair" topic and there were no words, only some drop-down that says "Spoiler" I don't even know what that means or where it came from. What have I done this time? Where is the topic? Was it that awful??? Who should I send these questions to?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I don't know where the spoiler button is but it's on there and I think you must of hit it by mistake lol 

But everyone can click on it and see what you said. You also can edit your entry and fix it the way you want. I would suggest doing that

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thank you! I didn't know about the spoiler option. I tried to edit it out earlier but it just kept coming back.  I use the edit button a lot! I do find that this board works a lot better for me with my laptop then with my phone so I will give that a try when I visit later.  That was good info for me about the spoiler button so thanks again 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Maybe you've figured it out now, but the spoiler button is the triangle with ! inside. It's next to the strikethough S button. So if you want to reply and write something as a spoiler just click it and

Spoiler
you get this in the message box. 

โ€œWhen the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.โ€ - Jimi Hendrix
Silver Conversationalist

I really appreciate the help! And I learned another new thing. And there are a bunch of views here so I am thinking that others probably did too.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP