Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Listen To The Music Blog - Introduction

Conversationalist

Listen To The Music Blog - Introduction

I live my life in music. Albert Einstein (who knew?) could have been speaking about me when he said “I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” With encouragement of my family and friends, I’ve decided to embark upon a journey of music blogging, trying to bring the amazing music of classic rock and pop back into our lives. A revival of sorts. I have worked over the past many years, but especially during COVID, crafting hundreds of playlists on Spotify that I believe will entertain and inspire. I hope you enjoy listening as much as I have enjoyed creating and listening myself. And perhaps you’ll be inspired to dialogue on my blog with thoughts and input about

“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” – Plato. Not sure I have any ancient Greek tunes in my playlists, but I hope to bring life to the mind, soul, and imagination. Please consider joining me on this musical journey! And share with all your friends, and their friends.

Live in the moment. Enjoy the moment. Love the moment. Listen to the MUSIC!

Click on this link to be introduced to my blog. See follow-up posts, and follow me on Facebook or Spotify to listen to great music!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP