Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: FAVORITE MALE SINGERS OF ANY GENRE

Message 51 of 265
Rod Stewart may not have the best voice but he delivers a song like no other! And Ricky Nelson was smooth
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Johnny Matthis

Message 52 of 265

As far as I am concerned,  Johnny Mathis is the best singer of any generation for the past 60 years.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 265

John Denver, Waylon Jennings, Geoff Tate, Michael Sweet, Adam Lambert, any of the Gibb brothers, Jim Croce, Mark Slaughter, Tommy Shaw.....  In other words, I can't pick one.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 265

Ever since I was a little girl my all time favorite singer has been Al Martino (Spanish Eyes etc).  Add Perry Como and Nat King Cole to that list.  I studied in Spain many years ago so of course I adored Julio Igelsias back in the day and also have a fondness for his son Enrique.  Eddie Arnold, Marty Robbins, George Jones, Kenny Rogers, Jimmy Rogers (I think I own every one of his hits).  Then there is Sinatra of course and Dean Martin along with Michael Buble, Glen Campbell. Can't forget one of the greatist Elvis Presley. Then there is Roy Orbison, Rick Nelson, Paul Anka, Luther Vandross and so many more it's impossible to include them all!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 265

Paul Robeson, the greatest bass who ever lived.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 265
Cat Stevens was my all time favorite, but also love Elton John, John Mellencamp, Neil Diamond and Mark Miller from Sawyer Brown.
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 265
Favorite male singers:
Neil Diamond, John Fogerty, Marco Antonio Soliz, Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Jackson Brown, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Paul Simon, Andy Williams, Peter Cetera, George Strait.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 265

Chris Mann gets my vote for best contemporary singer.  His voice just melts my heart.  If you haven't heard him yet, you really need to check him out.  He is currenty touring in "Phantom of the Opera" in the lead role. 

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 265
Caetano Veloso. Still going strong at about 75. Absolutely infectious, addictive sound.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: re: FAVORITE MALE SINGERS OF ANY GENRE

Message 60 of 265
James Taylor for rock and George Jones for country!
Kudos
Views