Recognized Social Butterfly

BODY PARTS & CLOTHING WORN

This easy topic simply invites everyone to think of and then post the name of a song which includes any body part in the title of the song.  Also, please post songs and/or song names about anything we may wear on our bodies. Please try to include the artist's name if you know who did it, thanks. There's seemingly a vast array of songs which qualify to be posted here. And if you repeat what someone has already posted.....so what   🙂

Have fun coming up with songs for this topic.

Merely OneTokeOTL
Honored Social Butterfly

Head To Toe           Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam

Honored Social Butterfly

Yellow Hat. Sam Smith

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Rihanna  Love on the Brain

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Sia Move Your Body

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

John Mayer  Bigger Than My Body

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Miley Cyrus   These Boots Are Made For Walkin'

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

John Lennon  Mind Games

Honored Social Butterfly

U2 Discotheque

Honored Social Butterfly

U2  The Ground Beneath Her Feet

Honored Social Butterfly

Aerosmith  Falling In Love (Is Hard On The Knees)

Honored Social Butterfly

John Mayer  Your Body Is A Wonderland

Honored Social Butterfly

U2   Lucifer's Hands

Periodic Contributor

Raspberry Beret; Prince (RIP)

Honored Social Butterfly

Blue Skirt Waltz - Original hit by Frankie Yankovic w/his Yanks & The Marlin Sisters (1949) spent 6 months on Billboard pop chart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdzRodvyTGc

This tune was very popular with country artists. Our family members used to have the equivalent of ceilidhs where I grew up, and this was always played. I miss those days! 

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Honored Social Butterfly

Get a Big Top Hat.  Jonathan Hodge

Honored Social Butterfly

Dancing with our Hands Tied   Taylor Swift

Honored Social Butterfly

Lips are Movin   Meghan Trainor

Honored Social Butterfly

I'll Never See Your Face Again    Maroon 5

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Rock and Roll Shoes   Johnny Cash

Honored Social Butterfly

U2  Tryin to Throw Your Arms Around The World

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Big Leg Emma

Put your head on my shoulder

What's the ugliest part of your body 

Honored Social Butterfly

My Hands   Leona Lewis

Honored Social Butterfly

REM  Stand

(... your feet are goin to be on the ground, your head is there to move you around...)

Honored Social Butterfly

John Mayer  A Face To Call Home

Honored Social Butterfly

@MaVolta wrote:

Blue Skirt Waltz - Original hit by Frankie Yankovic w/his Yanks & The Marlin Sisters (1949) spent 6 months on Billboard pop chart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdzRodvyTGc

This tune was very popular with country artists. Our family members used to have the equivalent of ceilidhs where I grew up, and this was always played. I miss those days! 

Oh that sets my grin to shining. 🙂 I had sibs that played the autoharp, the banjo and the guitar. I either played harmonica or sang. Good times.

Butt Naked Free     Guy Davis

Merely OneTokeOTL
Honored Social Butterfly

You Look Good in My Shirt. Keith Urban

Rhino Skin     Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Merely OneTokeOTL
Honored Social Butterfly

Long Black VEIL -- The Chieftains with Mick Jagger

Honored Social Butterfly

Knee Socks   Artic Monkeys

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png