Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Retirement Calculator Issues

I was completing the retirement calculator at https://www.aarp.org/retirement/retirement-calculator/.

After answering the last question on the page about our expense expectations in the future it wasn't very clear how to proceed.  The only option was to scroll further down the page where there was an option to continue after advertisements.  I clicked on this and then there was some message about donating clothing.  I continued again and then received a pop from a bogus Windows Defender telling me my computer is frozen and to call a phone number for assistance.  The message also stated not to restart my computer as I could lose my information.  Well, I wasn't calling the phone number and my computer is fine after I restarted.

Rather annoyed that after logging into AARP and trying to complete the calculator I ran into this issue.  Also found the page I was on before the subsequent bogus message to be confusing

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@Domp250093 were you able to get this "issue" resolved?  🤔

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm not planning on revisiting this calculator unless I hear back from AARP.  Just wanted others to know what I experienced in case they were contemplating using this calculator. 

Thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP