Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ต I'll Probably Never Be Able to Retire. Here's What I'm Doing Instead (TODAY)

Esteemed Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ต I'll Probably Never Be Able to Retire. Here's What I'm Doing Instead (TODAY)

Published: AUG. 29, 2023, 9:44 AM EDT. By Meghan Bea.

***Thought I would share this "online" article I just read - comments are welcome!***

https://www.today.com/money/essay/never-retire-tips-chronic-illness-rcna101436

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Social Butterfly

69.96 KB of 69.96 KBIMG_6945.jpeg

Esteemed Social Butterfly

1 comment (8/29/23) In my humble opinion, a very INSPIRING and well-written article! ๐Ÿ‘

Gave me some ideas and also learn't some new stuff.

Not into "investing" and NEVER have. Author uses a phone app, better her than me. Way too many scams and hacking for this old lady. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Luv the part on budgeting. Grew up with a single mom of three (dad died when I was 12, I was the eldest) who somehow was able to design and build a home AFTER having to return to the workplace. She was a stay-at-home mom. And YES, she kept "track" of EVERY cent = I do the same.

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Honored Social Butterfly

Investing in a diverse portfolio is the only way to keep up with inflation.

Diverse investing includes stocks, bonds, and savings in cash.

Diverse investing in stocks includes investing in different stocks that are of companies that are in different sectors of the economy.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP