Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

zappos

OK for many men, we don't buy many shoes.

At one time, Zappos had turned internet sales into a high quality customer experience.

Sadly that seems over. Just received an order. Product box showed obvious excessive handling. Opening box product was clearly "re-wrapped" and while showing no obvious signs or wear, they were covered in pet hair. Took 9 days for the original order to be filled and now at least another week for replacement. Total purchase for 1 item over $100. So nasty I did not even want to check the fit first.

While so many retail stores restricting returns, seems Zappos is not in touch. I only purchased from Zappos one time before and will not again. If I had not used AARP points on a gift card, I would have not accepted the offer for a replacement products. So to use the $30 gift card, I am spending $75 on my credit card with a company that has clearly "lost it" in my opinion.

Regular Contributor

Zappos until recently give all VETS a 10% discount off of everything.They took the Veteran's discount back, but still gave other groups the very same 10% discount. Please join me and boycott ZAPPOS! I refuse to buy, and my wife also refuses to buy anything ever again from them! I have emailed them a dozen times for a reasonable explanation, but they never reply.   

Please consider this when there are many other venues that sell the same products at the very same prices. Peace to all VETS!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP