Contributor

zappos

OK for many men, we don't buy many shoes.

At one time, Zappos had turned internet sales into a high quality customer experience.

Sadly that seems over. Just received an order. Product box showed obvious excessive handling. Opening box product was clearly "re-wrapped" and while showing no obvious signs or wear, they were covered in pet hair. Took 9 days for the original order to be filled and now at least another week for replacement. Total purchase for 1 item over $100. So nasty I did not even want to check the fit first.

While so many retail stores restricting returns, seems Zappos is not in touch. I only purchased from Zappos one time before and will not again. If I had not used AARP points on a gift card, I would have not accepted the offer for a replacement products. So to use the $30 gift card, I am spending $75 on my credit card with a company that has clearly "lost it" in my opinion.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health