Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Veterans Day Appreciate E-Greeting Cards, November 2023

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Veterans Day Appreciate E-Greeting Cards, November 2023

Do you know a Veteran?  Say thank you for their selfless service and the sacrifices they have made. 

Show a veteran you know deep appreciation for their service to our nation by sending  an AARP Rewards E-Greeting Card to thank them for their service.

vets.png

How to Get Started?

• Browse Collection: Visit AARP Rewards and explore our AARP Rewards Veterans E-Greeting Cards.
  • Personalize Your Card: Add your message to make your E-Greeting extra special.
  • Send Instantly: Enter the recipient’s email address, hit the send, and watch the magic happen! Your customized greeting will be delivered right to their inbox. You can also schedule your delivery for the perfect time.
  • Share the Joy: Encourage your friends and family to join the fun by sending AARP Rewards E-Greetings of their own.

New to AARP Rewards? It’s easy to get started.  Simply create your AARP online account or log-in to get started with AARP Rewards. You’ll earn your first AARP Rewards points just for signing up! Sign up today – http://www.aarp.org/rewards

AARPTeri
Regular Contributor

Zappos until recently give all VETS a 10% discount off of everything.They took the Veteran's discount back, but still gave other groups the very same 10% discount. Please join me and boycott ZAPPOS! I refuse to buy, and my wife also refuses to buy anything ever again from them! I have emailed them a dozen times for a reasonable explanation, but they never reply.   

Please consider this when there are many other venues that sell the same products at the very same prices. Peace to all VETS!!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Zappos until recently give all VETS a 10% discount off of everything.They took the Veteran's discount back, but still gave other groups the very same 10% discount. Please join me and boycott ZAPPOS! I refuse to buy, and my wife also refuses to buy anything ever again from them! I have emailed them a dozen times for a reasonable explanation, but they never reply.   

Please consider this when there are many other venues that sell the same products at the very same prices. Peace to all VETS!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP