Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

redeem rewards in sweepstake

Was able to earn rewards but system won't let me redeem them for the sweepstakes.

Any help?

0 Kudos

I'm getting this same message and it's been 3 days already. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Don't know if this is related to your problem but tonight I got one error after another when entering sweepstakes and instant wins - item not found in system, you already entered (I didn't), no enter bar showing up, you have NaNa total entries, your max is 5 entries (it's 10)... Had to refresh my screen over and over again. This happened with all 4 of the sweepstakes I was trying to enter and most of the instant wins. Eventually got them all done.

Conversationalist

I posted the following over in the "Earn Activities" folder a short time ago, and should have posted it here in "Redemption" instead. No pun intended...

I too am having issues, but only with SOME of the Instant Wins. I'm getting an error message which states, "This item was not found in the system." 

After repeatedly trying to enter the problematic Instant Wins over a period of an hour or so, I was able to enter all of them EXCEPT the one for Bath & Body Works, which continues to give the error notice.

Conversationalist

I received the same/all of these notices. I just hope my entries are intact for this month. I wish there was a way to see if all of my entries have been accounted for, because this has now created some doubt, and faith in the whole thing right now. 😞

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Conversationalist

Who can address this? @AARPJanelleM ?

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
0 Kudos
Contributor

Same here.  I get the following message when I try to enter:

You Are Unable To Participate In This Program Contact Cust Care If You Have Any Further Questions

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP