Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Williams Sonoma & Pottery Barn Points Only Cards

Conversationalist

Williams Sonoma & Pottery Barn Points Only Cards

I just saw that there are $25 cards for each of these.  They don't show up when you click on the "All Rewards".  But if you click on the "Redeem" under your black banner and scroll a little down you will see the special offer of "Deck Your Halls With Joy".  Click on the red button "Explore Deals" and you will find them there.  I already have used my 3 redemptions so I can't guarantee these actually work.  Maybe somebody else will redeem for the and come back and let us know.  I don't know why they don't show up under the ALL REWARDS with the filter for points only cards.

Gold Conversationalist

@shamit   Thanks so much for posting this.   I missed them but would never have known how to find them.    I've looked multiple times each day and used the "points only" filter.   They didn't show up.   But just now the Pandora points only one did.   Not anything I want but should be nice for someone.   Good to see something new.

Silver Conversationalist

Shamit, Kudos for the heads up on the points only cards. I had already used my three redemptions, but I am sure there are quite a few members still out there that will take advantage of them. After all we haven’t been offered that many opportunities lately. I am a little concerned about the rewards filter, that definitely should be a working function to say the least. IT department got my points balance totals in the black banner working so I have faith they will prevail.

Have a nice day 🤣

lucyp061351
Conversationalist

Thank you so much! 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@shamit Thanks for calling my attention to the 'deals'.  I, too, used my three 'points only' redemptions (got the Walmart cards).  However, when I looked at what else was on the page, I found Home Depot and Lowes cards for a 25% discount.  I hooked 5 of the Lowes cards saving $25.  I thought that was a good 'reward', since I need to replace some shrubs.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you @shamit I never would have seen these! I was just able to redeem 3 Williams Sonoma cards for $25. Appreciate your post very much.

Suzy

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@shamit 

Thanks for sharing

Was gone by time I saw your post 30+ minutes later... indeed strange way setup to find... guess we need read and check all the banner links available 🥴🙃... no idea but cool you saw one

Hey Teri @AARPTeri will you explain the reason was available this way? Part of the 12 weeks holiday thing?? Thanks for help

Hey Lucy @rednexsrus here's another thread about one... luck of being there 🍀 

Good luck everyone

Ginger :  ) 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@shamit 

Hey I read 12 weeks post by Teri in General Forum & used her link and they show up (see screenshot below) go get em everyone if your type thing 

So Teri @AARPTeri you don't have to reply that its 12 weeks thing... but I'm curious will items available there change each day? Or throughout time? Thanks

Ginger : ) 

Screenshot_20201102-100135_Samsung Internet.jpg

Silver Conversationalist

Hi Ginger, thanks for the 411, Sad, I already spent my 3 for the month. It’s 3:32am 11/3 and both cards are still there. Don’t feel too bad though I did get (3) $15 Longhorn Steak House/Olive Garden

Good Talk

lucyp061351
Social Butterfly

@rednexsrus 

Lucy that's great to hear you got some points only cards confirming they are randomly available Yippie! 

Thanks for letting me know and sounds like it turned your frown 😟upside down🙃 to happy place 🥰

Enjoy!

Ginger  :  )

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP