Regular Contributor

Where are the cards for points?

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, where are this month's gift cards for points?  We've had a lousy $5 Michael's card, an equally lousy $5 Subway card, and, although more desirable, a $5 Amazon card for a whopping 20,000 points.  These have disappeared almost immediately because everyone has given up waiting for something better.  

Bronze Conversationalist

ridgeviewfarm: I got to thinking a little more about your question and evidently management considers a job search toolkit, magazine subscriptions, coloring sheets (do we have 5-6 year olds participating in this program ??) 😳 and these ridiculous greeting cards @ 500 pts each will suffice. What is with this Trelawear Gift Card for a 150,000 points, that has been in the catalog for almost a year ? Do they really think anybody will rush and spend their points for this item ? 😖 NOT

There is not a single points only gift card in the catalog again today 8/24/21. The Pandora card does not apply 😝 

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Super Contributor

There is a $10 Olive Garden for 20,000 points now.None near me but I think many can use this one.Probably won't last long.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@MemberS2006

That one was gone in the blink of an eye

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Where's the beef ? 😵

lucyp061351
Regular Contributor

True

Periodic Contributor

Then they leave them on the site with a "Sold Out" tag. Like rubbing salt in a wound!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health