Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What happened to magazine reward offer?

Periodic Contributor

What happened to magazine reward offer?

Like to know if the magazine reward offer for points will be back ?  I saw it a couple days ago in the redeem section and now it's gone.  I now have points to use, and was really wanting to get a couple magazine subscriptions.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@EstherK476343 Points-only magazines are back in the Rewards catalog this morning! Quantities are limited, so definitely grab one if you are interested. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thanks so much for the information.  I will now make sure I check the rewards eveyday!  I see the magazine offer is there today, so I will try to use my points for one.  Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@EstherK476343 You're welcome! 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@EstherK476343 The catalog is updated with items currently available for redemption -- new and different items are added so keep checking back to see what's available. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @EstherK476343 

This is the 2nd time it has appeared in the Redeem section and is ever around long.

I passed on it, due to a Magazine subscription I won as a daily deal in R4G program on 6/1/19.  I just received a December 2019 and January 2020 issue this month.  This was (3) months overdue, cause they state it could take (3) months to start.  I made numerous calls about the subscription and I'm now hoping that I'll receive the other 11 months due me.

Hope you have a better experience if you get to redeem points the next time it appears.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP