CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

WAYFAIR $20 Points only

Just saw this, don't know if it is sold out. 49,500 points

Good Luck,

AndrewToo
Trusted Contributor

I only check the rewards offers in the morning.  I guess they sneak them in whenever.  I haven't redeemed anything this month - no rewards for points offers like Panera's ,Lowes, CVS etc. I am finding this site more and more disappointing.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Hey Gem,

I never thought you were critical of me;  I saw the post to Teri that you kind of deleted, because we can't delete posts.  We Can't find our prior posts anymore anyway now that we have been refreshed, huh?😂

To answer your question, I saw the Wayfair deal when the filter was off.  I had just completed my points and I clicked on "redeem your points"  on the notice that I had maxed out my earnings for the day.  It brought me to the Redeem page and I click on "All Rewards" and the Wayfair card was beside the instant win.  I started to post it immediately, so that some of our friends in the online Community might benefit from it. (maybe I overexplained this😵)

Nobody mentioned that they redeemed the Wayfair card.  Maybe it sold out too fast for an interested community member to take advantage of the offer.

Take care,

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

@andrewtoo 

Andrew , did not see this one either ???

lucyp061351
Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Hey Gem,

Thanks for posting.

I posted this points only opportunity because it is so rare to see a points only card of $20 or more posted randomly during the day/week/month.

If these postings were more common then I wouldn't have posted at all.  It seemed like "news" to share with the Rewards community!

Take care,

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Hey Andrew meant no criticism toward you... Your post was great allowing others to try get

I criticized Teri (now removed) on her thread about them being there "randomly  throughout day"

Thanks for posting

Question if you recall? Did you find this while having Rewards Filtered to 'Points Only' or was it amongst entire list? Just curious cause I always filter and never see them Thanks

Ginger ;  )

Silver Conversationalist

@gm5271 

Ginger, where was the card located, hidden in the middle of the 121 purchase cards in the catalog

lucyp061351
Social Butterfly

@rednexsrus 

Hi Lucy

Sorry for any confusion 🤐🙃

I never saw this or any other points only cards 

I had posted a negative comment to Teri on her thread about "folks posting never have any"she stated they are always there "randomly throughout day "

I think they are super rare

I went and removed all my comments in my post to her since moments after I posted I saw & read Andrew's post of there being one even though I never saw it or any others... his post confirmed there was at least one available 

I truly wonder when? & how many folks are getting but know I've never had luck seeing any although I check 'randomly throughout day' 

Enjoy your day! Stay safe

We're having windy stormy weather here today in NC

My prayers to all in deep south Louisiana and Mississippi my old stomping ground with family & friends still there... they've took a beating this year with hurricanes 

Ginger ;  ) 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

thanks Andrew

guess you confirmed Teri post I just criticized that dont see them

Glad they do appear "randomly throughout day"

Ginger ;  )

Social Butterfly

@TheSuzyQ 

Thanks for posting.  I didn't know if the offer had sold out or not.

It just gave me the message that I had used my three redemptions

already this month (at 4PM ET).  And, I'm sorry, but I don't recall the last time

that I saw a Home Chef offer.

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks for the heads up! Sadly, I was too late haha. Have you seen Home Chef at all in the last couple months?

Social Butterfly

001 Screenshot 2020-10-27 161240.jpg

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@andrewtoo 

Where are they hiding these points only cards ??????

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP