Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Unable to purchase gift cards for over a month now

Contributor

Unable to purchase gift cards for over a month now

I'm trying to purchase gift cards and receive a message stating that AARP has received my purchase and is processing my request. I will receive an email within 24 hrs but I never do. I have tried chatting with three different "chat representatives" to resolve this issue. They gave me the phone number for the Rewards Team. I recently spoke with Edgar and told him that I've been having this issue for over a month now. I purchase between 2-5 gift cards every month but in March starting having this problem with AARP saying they've received my purchase and are processing it. After 24 hrs and no email I go back to AARP rewards and see that it is still in my cart. I try purchasing it again again, different credit cards, different browsers, no success. I've been trying to resolve this issue for over a month now, but AARP doesn't seem to show all my attempts at purchasing the gift cards (over 20 times I've tried in the last month). The chat reps keep telling me to call back after 2 hrs because they're having technical issues, but this has been going on for over a month now. Why does it tell me AARP has received my order and is processing it but it goes into the black hole and there's no record or my order(s). I'm going around in circles with the Rewards Team and no one seems to be able to help me! Please can someone look into this and tell me why you receive my order and why I don't get an email and why when I go back in to the website it is back in my cart once again without any explanation! I am so frustrated!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@waiting96817 It's time to get this fixed! I sent you a private message here on the Community site for more details. You can access your private messages here: Private Messages - AARP Online Community I look forward to hearing back from you!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP