Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Trying to Use Apple Pay

I am trying to make a purchase for gift cards.

When I click on Apple Pay the Purchase button disappears and I can't check out

It will take a credit card and allow purchase.

But as soon as I click on Apple Pay the Purchase Now button disappears and I can't checkout

Community Concierge

Hello StevenM261916, I'm sorry to hear you are having some trouble making your gift card purchase.  Apple Pay is currently not an available payment option for gift card purchases at this time. We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.  -Stephanie M. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am trying to use Apple Pay to purchase a 5 year renewal. All seems to work fine until it fails in the end with "Payment Not Complete" message on my iPhone. 

Community Concierge

Thank you for your membership! I'm sorry to hear your renewal didn't go through, @DavidS111261. The available payment options to renew your membership are: Credit/Debit card, PayPal or Electronic check. At this moment, Apple Pay is not accepted for renewals. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Now I'm trying to use a Visa Credit Card and it does not go through because "The billing address you entered does not match the address on file with your bank." Well, it is the same address. even re-entered it manually, still won't go through. If you don't want my money, fine, don't come begging for it later.

Community Concierge

@prebin Let's look into this. Are you trying to renew your AARP membership or make a purchase on the AARP Rewards website? Please send us a private message with more info so we can investigate further. Here is an article that will show you how to activate private messages: https://aarp.info/47hWcl7  - Janelle M.

0 Kudos
Contributor

So why is it listed as an option when you're about to pay for the membership???

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP