Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Travel Center Coupon

Has anyone been able to redeem points for this coupon?  I have been trying all morning, like six hours now, and there is no redeem button.  I have logged off my computer and back on.  I have logged out of AARP Rewards and logged back in.  I have tried different computers.  This is a Members Only reward, I am a member (for years and years), I have the points and then some, but I am being denied the opportunity to purchase this reward.  (Besides the fact that there seem to be a lot of other AARP Rewards website problems this morning.)

DIGITAL GIFT CARD

AARP Travel Center Hotel Coupon

160,000 Points$100 Value

Enjoy savings on your next hotel at any destination around the world or a little closer to home. This hotel coupon can be combined with special AARP member rates available at select hotels or any other pre-paid hotel rate.

Limit 1 per person.

Disclosure

*You may only redeem Rewards Points for this gift card one time. You may make up to 3 Reward Point redemptions each month (excludes Instant Win Games, Sweepstakes and Local Deals). Fulfilled as a digital gift code.

Rewards Terms
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Have you already redeemed points for 3 gift cards this month?  I know I have and when I click on that card there is no redeem button because that would be my 4th redemption this month and that is not allowed according to the Rewards rules.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shamit Thanks for answering this one!  It's great to have members helping members here!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

OMG!  Yes!  That's it.  Thank you.  Too bad we have to depend upon each other to solve these problems.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP