The errors are back

Something went wrong with your transaction. Please try again or contact

AARP Rewards Support at 1-866-451-6305.

why do I even pay for a membership anymore 

Kudos
Views
Replies
Regular Contributor

Still... It's been 5 days now and been trying 4-5 times a day. Ridicilous. AARP shuld be giving us free gift cards for how many error reports we've been ending

Something went wrong with your transaction. Please try again or contact AARP Rewards Support at 1-866-451-6305.

Please note, even though there was an error with this transaction, submitting your payment information may result in a temporary hold on your available funds. While funds have not been removed or withdrawn from your account, they may be temporarily unavailable as is standard banking procedure when validating a request to transact. Before retrying this purchase, please be sure you have the available funds.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@StnicholasB224079 I see you've purchased two gift cards recently. Has the error resolved for you? 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thank you. It took a total of 92 attempts before it went through. I counted. Same card detail each time. 

Silver Conversationalist

Hi @StnicholasB224079 

For my money they never left 😫 😫

Every single day it continues to go to the dogs. I apologize to the dogs, they deserve better.

I suppose its better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, 

We just as well hunker down and grin and bear it, for this is the new norm for our rewards program. Hard work never killed anyone but the folks in tech support figure why take a chance.  Just Saying.

May all your troubles be less and your blessings be more. 

lucyp061351
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Lucy 🌹 @rednexsrus

^^^^^ TRUE THAT! ^^^^^

Tech support seems stunned that there are still so many problems with this site!

Tech support seems stunned that there are still so many problems with this siteTech support seems stunned that there are still so many problems with this site

Tech support seems stunned that there are still so many problems with this site!Tech support seems stunned that there are still so many problems with this site!

Ha!😃

Juss sayin!  😉

Take care ☮️ ~Allen 🌈

Conversationalist

Same for me today-no points for you day!!!. It actually was today for me on the mini crossword, but it is still frustrating. I reported over a week ago no points for any of my games, and still no response. I keep telling myself to just play for fun and not let it upset me.......but it always does🙄

Silver Conversationalist

Hi @StnicholasB224079

I know what you mean...here are a few of mine

Oops! An error occurred. Please refresh your browser to get back on trackOops! An error occurred. Please refresh your browser to get back on track

Sorry, no points this time.Sorry, no points this time.

There was an error processing your request. Please try again.There was an error processing your request. Please try again.

This item was not found in the systemThis item was not found in the system

Take care ☮️ ~Allen

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP