Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Technical Issues today 10/18/2021 UPDATE - partial fix

Community Manager
Community Manager

Technical Issues today 10/18/2021 UPDATE - partial fix

If you are still experiencing issues with AARP Rewards this morning, we recommend you close the browser and clear cache to refresh your session.

We are working on the issue with Earning points.

Updated 10/18/2021 4:30 p.m. ET - our techs are still working on this and doing there best to find a fix ASAP.

Previous message:

AARP Rewards is currently experiencing technical difficulties that may impact functionalities such as engagement with earn activities and the redemption of catalog items.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@aarp have read these reports before; we suggested a beta-group of users before implementing changes to test not only user satisfaction but functionality. Again that has been ignored.

ANY functional loss is AARP's issue; not the game providers (ARKADIUM) nor provider servers, AARP!

Now, what is the answer, AARP?

Thank you!

https://youtu.be/EptPhiK_q0E

#RIP_Colin_Powell

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Regular Social Butterfly

Please note clearing cache (aka cookies) will also wipe out you month to date scores on those games.

#StaySafe

#RIP_Colin_Powell

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Trusted Contributor

Regular Social Butterfly

I was able to view my videos using the top menu then drop down to videos then choosing category.

hth

#StaySafe

#RIP_Colin_Powell

#VegasStrong
Contributor

Same problem not fixed!!!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I have done this and still cannot get rewards to work on laptop, phone or tablet!! Please fix the website.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Still having issues here in Arizona. Earn activities won't load. I logged out/logged back in, cleared browsing history, etc.

Regular Contributor

Same here in California

Regular Contributor

1:00 pm still not working !!!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP