Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Technicai issues for 2 months now

I  have been unable to process redemptions since September.Been getting the same error message with no help from customer care.Can anyone solve this issue?AARP needs to fix our accounts.I would think our membership includes a working rewards site account.

Community Concierge

@AiyanaA89398 Let's look into this. What error message are you receiving? Is the error message only occurring when you attempt to process a redemption? 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

"Unable to process your redemption" when trying to use points for instant wins, sweepstakes, and gift cards.....

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AiyanaA89398 Got it. How is it working for you today? I noticed you processed redemptions this morning. Let me know if you're continuing to have this issue.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

For what I know they are working on a solution, its not official that they admitted its AARP issue but I am sure it is, I am working with JanelleM to provide as much information to them to see if the can finally resolve the ongoing problem, here's a tip:

If your membership comes with a Spouse Membership, create an account for them and try buying the gift cards from their account, of course use a credit card on their name and make sure the card billing information matches exactly the name on the AARP Account, that worked for me 🙂 but I have not tried again, only once but I was able to purchase $600 on gift cards for a cruise line. 

But that doesn't mean the issue is not there, I'd like my account to be also able to make those purchases.

Best of luck!!

Carlos GG

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP