Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Start contributing your points to AARP Foundation today!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Start contributing your points to AARP Foundation today!

I’m excited to announce that the AARP Foundation is live for redeeming in the rewards catalog just in time for the holidays!

AARP Foundation is investing in bold, innovative programs to fight senior hunger, provide job training, and help older adults connect with their neighbors and communities. Your point contribution to support AARP Foundation, AARP’s charitable affiliate, is a gift of hope for seniors who may feel forgotten and without options. For seniors struggling to meet their basic needs, your point contribution is a lifeline.

You can now contribute your points in these two ways:

Help End Senior Poverty and Helps Seniors and Students

Cheers!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Having redeemed points for both AARP Foundation opportunities, am I now limited to one redemption for points only until the beginning of a new month?

Thanks,

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@mi4090 @andrewtoo AARP Foundation redemptions aren’t included in the 3 per month limit for points only redemptions. 

AARP Community Manager
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Thanks for making it happenHeart  I hope the 8,000 pts I donated helps and the $5 does something for the food drive for Christmas.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Thank you for the notice about the 2 separate opportunities to redeem 4,000 points so AARP would give $5 for each to the AARP Foundation.

Question:  Having redeemed points for both opportunities, am I now limited to one redemption for points only until the beginning of a new month?

Thanks,

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP