Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Showtime Giftcard Item Not Found...Help

Trusted Social Butterfly

Showtime Giftcard Item Not Found...Help

Hello Rewards Warriors,

Is anyone having problems redeeming points for gift cards?  My screen faded out with Item Not in Catalog.  Customer Service is now stating has to be (3) different vendors per month.

Have you redeemed points for same vendor in a month?

Please let me know, thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a Blessed & Safe Day

Marylin

Screenshot_2020-04-01-11-40-15.png

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@mi4090, the 3 different vendor rule has been in place since the start of AARP Rewards. However as of April 2nd, you can now purchase 3 giftcards from the same retailer. Is the Showtime gift card still blocked for you?

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I had similar problems trying to obtain the Daily Deal today ($5 Amazon gift card). First the system sent me in a loop of confirming repetitively; tried a few times. Then it said that the item did not exist; later it informed me that I did not have enough points (LOL). Finally it was of course sold out! AARP Rewards has a wicked sense of humor, making up such an elaborate April Fool's Joke! 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @a170938b 

Thanks for letting me know, also tried for $5 Amazon after Showtime issue.  Both were locked.

Hopefully someone can fix this soon.

Have a Blessed &  Safe Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

a170938b: I had the same experience trying to get the Daily Deal Amazon card.  First the never ending loop to confirm.  Then the item didn't exist.  Then I didn't have enough points (right!!!   I have over 700,000 pts).  Then the sold out.  I wonder who were the lucky people who got through.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP