Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Shout Out to AARP Representatives - Fantastic Service, Above and Beyond!

Contributor

Shout Out to AARP Representatives - Fantastic Service, Above and Beyond!

I'd like to bring to the community my experience with. David (last name edited to protect employee privacy), an AARP Consumer Care associate.

I had a mess on my hands that I couldn't figure out regarding a Princess Gift Card I purchased from AARP. $400 of the $500 gift card went "missing." I wasn't sure if this was a Princess problem or an AARP problem and had no idea how to straighten things out.

I contacted AARP by phone and. David was assigned to look into my issue. He kept me updated constantly on his progress. At the end of the day, the "missing" $400 had been applied to my cruise balance but was not reflected on my Princess payment account.. David  got that fixed for me - a Princess problem, not an AARP problem. 

From the agent on the phone who put me in touch with David to David himself, I felt confident someone was going to help me find this "missing" $400. I am so grateful for their efforts!

Community Concierge

Awesome, @WendyS571032! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our representatives! 😀 - Diana G.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP