Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

REWARDS EMAIL PROMO CODE

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, the promo code is Tuscany for 100 pts.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Regular Contributor

I have to express my frustration with this Rewards Promo Code thing!  I try several times to get the code right and never seem to.  Trying the guess the format required to get the answer correct and then having to refresh the page to get it accepted and never really knowing what they want is absolutely ridiculous.  To say that $192 should be typed in as 192DOLLARS is insane!
     So this week the answer is obviously "freeze them".  But, I have yet to figure out exactly how they want that typed in.  But, apparently I can come to this forum and check to see if someone else had figured it out.  Good luck to anyone who isn't active here, as it's not easy to find these threads. What a poorly designed program. 
     In the meantime, I guess I'll just bookmark this page and hope someone posts the answer each week.   FREEZE THEM, anyone???

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@Solotreker 

Below is an image copied from the AARP Rewards email that I received Fri, Dec 13, 2019 11:27 am (EST).  As you will note I circled the answer (in red) to the question in the "Trivia Time" box below.  So far, we have received the answer in the box with the question, except the answer is upside-down. And, yes, @mlafayet , freezethem works. (upper case or lower case)  I hope this helps.

001 Promo Code Email.JPG

AndrewToo
Regular Contributor

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 1.49.13 PM.pngandrewtoo
     In response to your post, I wanted to tell you that your view of the Rewards email is quite different from mine.  I'll try to attach a photo similar to your.  There are two spaces available with in the black box that look like they would allow an answer to be typed in or at least to appear (as yours does.)  But, when I click on either one (and I've done this several times over the past few weeks), I am immediately sent to the AARP website where I can continue to try entering a correct promo code.  I've tried single click in those spaces, double click, right click to open a menu . . . always sent me to the website. 

DebbieScreen Shot 2019-12-17 at 1.49.13 PM.png

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Partial apologies, here!  I did discover the reason I wasn't seeing the answer at the bottom of the black box.  I have my email setting fixed not to display images unless I request them.  Once I did that, my little black box displayed the anwer: 8 (possibly upside down, but who knows!)

The frustrating bad news now that I know how to enter the promo code is that it didn't work!  I will try deleting history or whatever and see if that makes a difference.  Still, this program is not a fair opportunity for those who are able and willing to participate. 

DebbieScreen Shot 2019-12-17 at 2.13.05 PM.png

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I thought I replied to this but I don't see it.  freezethem with no spaces works.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

I don't receive the Rewards Newsletter for 12/6Smiley Sad  Does anyone have the code?

Thanks,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hello @mi4090 and all other rewards code seekers

100 pt trivia question from the email:

Q: How long can a sense of purpose prolong your life?

A: SEVENYEARS

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @ralmon 

Ray, thanks so muchSmiley Happy  I didn't get my Rewards Letter for Friday.  Glad I started this post, I'm willing to help everyone and glad to know that some other members will too.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Gold Conversationalist

@ralmon   Thanks so much.  I followed the link and updated subscriptions as the admin instructed but still don't get the emails.  So I really appreciate you and Marylin posting them.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, the promo code for 12/3 is FEMALE for 100 points.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Gold Conversationalist

@mi4090   Thanks once again for posting the code.  I followed the link Sandy provided and thought I'd signed up for the right thing.  Nothing came yesterday...maybe next time.   I had the same problem with the webletter under the old program until someone went way out of their way to fix the problem.  

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hokipoki , We've been able to confirm that you have signed up.  Did you get yesterday's email?

@HokiePoq wrote:

@mi4090   Thanks once again for posting the code.  I followed the link Sandy provided and thought I'd signed up for the right thing.  Nothing came yesterday...maybe next time.   I had the same problem with the webletter under the old program until someone went way out of their way to fix the problem.  

Gold Conversationalist

@sandy No I have not gotten the R4G emails.    Strangely I signed up for the 750 point sharper brain emails and got that.  I did not get the 750 points offered on the main page but did get the newsletter.  I had this same problem with the old Webletter.  Teri kept working on it and the techies finally got it fixed....just in time for the program to change, lol.  

Your help in receiving the newletters is most appreciated.

And thanks to @mi4090  and others for posting the codes.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@HokiePoq 

Nancy you are welcome, sorry that you're having so many issues with the Rewards Newsletter and getting your points for subscribing.  Hopefully it will get better soon.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HokiePoq , I hate to ask, but I must.  Have you checked your spam folder?  Sometimes I can find email newsletters wrongly filtered into this folder especially this time of year.  Can you confirm?  We're also checking the delivery files to see what it's telling us.  I'll report back once we know more.

Thank you.

Gold Conversationalist

@sandy   Yes, I check and empty daily.   The other AARP newsletter I subscribed to (but didn't get the 750 points) came right away and not to the spam/junk folder. 

Thanks for working on this.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

yep same here

didnt get rewards newsletter or other email i signd up for

did get points for some 

no promised promo codes either 

and the whole process is still so slow and awkward

so sad

just not good or very rewarding after beinging an aarp member for 20 years i am not pleased

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@sjean65 I looked into your account and you should be receiving the AARP Rewards emails and newsletters. Are you receiving emails regarding your redemptions? Is it just the AARP Rewards newsletter that isn't getting to you? For some users, it may go to the SPAM folder. If it's not there, I'll have our team look into what's happening with your account.

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @HokiePoq 

No problem, I use to miss a lot of the Email Promo codes in the R4G program and wished someone had posted the codes.  

Most people are out for themselves and not willing to help othersSmiley Sad  You know AARP is slow, hopefully you'll start getting it next week.  It's mail and they will bombard you with email and paperSmiley LOL

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, the promo code for 11/29 is THREE for 100 points.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Gold Conversationalist

@mi4090    Thanks so much for posting the codes.  I have yet to get a newsletter that has one.  Maybe I'm missing something.   Today I got the monthly statement for November.

Is there a code in there and I'm just not seeing it?

Thanks in advance and for all you do keeping us informed on this board.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @HokiePoq 

I misinterpreted your reply, thought you were already subscribed to Rewards newsletter.  Use the same link to subscribe to Webletter which will start having email promo codes as per Management.  That code was on Friday for Webletter.

You should get the subscriptions via email next week😊

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @HokiePoq 

You are welcome, glad to know that someone appreciates the post and updates😊

Q&A Post

The codes are at the bottom/end of the Rewards newsletter.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @HokiePoq,

Promo Codes are not included in the Monthly Statement emails, but they can be found in our twice-weekly Rewards Newsletter. Sign up here – https://www.aarp.org/online-community/people/subscribeFromEmail.action?id=59102

It has useful information that you can use on topics like health and money, plus promo codes! Look for it in your inbox every Tuesday and Friday!

Gold Conversationalist

Thanks,  @sandy 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, the promo code for 11/27 is PROTEIN for 100 pts.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, the promo code for 11/21 is thirteen for 100 pts.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, the promo code for 11/14 is OVER60MILLION for 100 pts.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, the promo code for 11/7 is 150MINUTES for 100 pts.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Periodic Contributor

Hey, I am currently trying to find out WHERE TO FIND THE PROMO CODES.  I found this message on the Forum, but I don't see any of the numerous replies, and I don't see anything to click on to get to them.  What's the answer? 

It's a shame that Promo Codes are now so hard to find.....

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP