Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gold Conversationalist

Panera alert!

Today's rewards has the wonderful Panera card!!!  

Taking the grands to Panera today and will save $25!

Really appreciate this and glad I kept availability for the end of the month.

If you hadn't noticed already, take a look to redeem.

Thanks, AARP!

Gold Conversationalist

@BeachGirl23  So glad you got it!   A $25 card makes our efforts worthwhile!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

It does, doesn't it? While getting points, I have watched Denise Austin's work out videos so many times I can now read her lips when my sound is muted. If only I could burn calories watching her work out. That would be lovely. 

I so appreciate your keeping us informed. Thank you.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @HokiePoq 

I love the Panera Bread gift cardsHeart  Good looking out, and please keep looking in case we miss it, thanks.

I have also hit my limit for the month, and @andrewtoo it would be great if we could get a heads up on something new being added to the catalog.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Save one in March just in case!  I was ready this morning to use mine on three Regal $5 cards but they were gone when I looked.   Then what I really wanted came up at 9.   So excited and used it already.  

Hope you are fortunate in March and that you got goodies in February!   

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@HokiePoq 

Thanks for the alert.  I have my three redemptions for point-only offers already, so I couldn't use it.  However, I grabbed one of these one time before and used it within 48 hours!

@AARPTeri 

The $25 Panera eGift card reward is one of the best for me, so far.  I'm just really unsure what time to watch for rewards to show up other than the obvious instant win at 9 AM and daily deals at 12 PM.

Is there a time we should be looking for other offers to be available?

Thanks

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

@andrewtoo  The new points only appear at 9 A.M.  EST.   New ones don't appear every day but when they do, it has been at 9 EST.  That's when the Panera came up today.  I'd been checking all week as the end of the month is fast approaching.   If anyone has seen them pop up at other times, please let us know.

Regular Contributor

So AARP wants me to get up at 6:00 AM PST ( 9:00 AM EST ) to have any chance to grab some deals that i actually like ....NO WAY .... Too early for us here in California ....I ONLY GET UP AT 6AM if we have an earthquake !!!!!!

AARP please change the time to make fair to all of us ( not just EST USA ) !!!!!

Gold Conversationalist

@valeriov52121 You have a valid point about the time for Pacific Time members

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@valeriov52121 Agreed

I too would like to see the new points-only items posted later in the day.  12:00 ET would be nice.

Thanks

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Color me stupid but I really don't know what you all are talking about! Are there special deals that pop up at certain times? Are they points only deals, that is don't require a credit card to get? Where do these show up?

Sorry for all of the questions. How very nice it would be if AARP Rewards would provide info on what they are doing when and how to take advantage of the 'deals'.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@BeachGirl23   Thanks to @andrewtoo  for answering your question.  First click on "Redeem" and then click on "All Rewards" and there you will find it.   It is under that black banner list.  

Happy getting points only rewards!   The ones you send money with are usually less than fabulous, especially in comparison with what you pay at the warehouse clubs.   Panera is gone now but check that place daily and you will find points only deals.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@BeachGirl23 

Try the Redeem page: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/all/ 

You should see deals on this page, and yes, this is where the point-only gift card redemptions may be found (also, instant win, daily deals, other opportunities, etc.)

You may need to click on the ALL REWARDS button on a menu as shown below (this menu is not at the top of the page):

001 All Rewards.JPG

This should show you the first 12 redemption opportunities.  To see more tap the "See More" button under the first 12 redemption "boxes."

001 See More.JPG

Just keep hitting the "See More" button until all rewards are shown.

I hope this helps,

AndrewToo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback!!  We are so happy to hear the program is helping you to save!

Enjoy your time with the grandkids today!

AARPTeri
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP