Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Super Contributor

POINTS NOT RECEIVED

@AARPJanelleM Would you please check on the August Extra Credit confirmation e-mail for the

$5 DUNKIN reward for 22,000 points on 8/1/2022. I did get and email but when I try to redeem the GC  I get the following error : DUNKIN.jpg

would you be so kind and resend the confirmation email with a working link.

Also would you look into why I never received the 750 points for subscribing to the AARP Veteran Report Newsletter on 7/30/2022. 

Thank You 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BillD916633 I'm so sorry you're having this error! We are aware and working to send out replacement emails with a correct link within 24-48 hours. 

I reviewed your account and I see the Veteran Report Newsletter is unfortunately not eligible for newsletter subscription points. Check out all of the eligible newsletters that can earn you points on our site here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/earn/#sort-by=recommended&type=newsletter&page=1

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@AARPJanelleM 

I don’t know what to think now !!

Evidently you are just outright ignoring any and all my comments.  

It appears everyone including Maria have now received corrected DUNKIN emails. I don’t know what I did to pi$$ you off

This has been going on for over a week now and I have reached my limit

just FORGET ABOUT IT

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BillD916633 I am so sorry for this, Bill. Please know that I always try to address and assist with all inquiries and I am here to help in any way that I can. I understand that you have not received the replacement email for the Dunkin card. Have you had an opportunity to check your spam folders for that email? 

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@AARPJanelleM Well it's been 89.67 hours and still no working DUNKIN email in my inbox. Cain't understand why @MariaK113398  and I appear to be the only two members that haven't received the email. We are told to wait 24-48 hrs where everyone else got theirs in less than hour ?? NOT FAIR. 

I wish I had copied the AARP email I got concerning the Veterans Report Newsletter about the 750 points. I think if someone would go back and research those emails they would find I am correct about the points. I have no reason to make this up.

Looks like the US Secret Service is not the only organization erasing emails  🤔 🤔

Super Contributor

@AARPJanelleM 

It appears from the comments posted here that @JamesC496500 ,@rednexsrus, and  @dv2286 all have gotten new working DUNKIN confirmation emails, while myself an MariaK113398 are still without ?? Any chance we will be getting a working link ??

newsletter.jpg

Also, have you checked into my missing 750 points for the Newsletter I subscribed too. ?? 

Thank You very much 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Same thing happened to me, hopefully we will get a new link....

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MariaK113398 You sure will, Maria! Please allow 24-48 hours to receive that replacement email with a new link.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@AARPJanelleM

Would you please add me to this same list as mentioned by @BillD916633 My email had a non-working link also, same as his.  We will get a new working confirmation email Right ??

Thank You 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@rednexsrus Absolutely! Expect a new email within 24-48 hours 😊

0 Kudos
Conversationalist
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP