Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

No Added Instant Win Game for 3/31/2022

There are only 6 Instant Win games for today,  3/31/2022,  instead of the usual 7.  It appears a new Instant Win game was not added.  Wondering if another game will be added for today?

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Army, I thought the same thing, but if you will do a search for points only then the $5 Footlocker IW will show up. For a cheap crappy IW, like that probably will be better off  just skipping it.

Just Saying

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

• Hello everyone 🤗 I guess that this IW for $5 (1000 winners) is our end of the month Bonus 🤔. I'm just tired of these pennies that AARP is throwing at us. Like I mentioned before, a lot of us need all the help we can get, which I thought AARP's main goal is or was. I was wondering if the tech guys would let us know when there's only a few IW gift cards are available to win somewhat like the, Only 3:45 hours left to enter a sweepstakes. How are we supposed to know if we just wasted points on a gift card that's not available. I'm just saying
Concerned Member
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP