Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

New gift cards added to the catalog!

New gift cards brands added to the catalog!

Check out the newest gift card brands to make your day better and your life a little easier:

JOANN Fabrics

Mange all of your crafting needs in one place. Use this gift card for purchase of merchandise, services or classes at any JOANN store or online at Joann.com

Albertsons Companies

Stock up on all the essentials with these Albertsons gift cards:

• Albertsons
  • Safeway
  • Vons
  • Pavillions
  • Randalls
  • Tom Thumb
  • Carrs
  • Star Market
  • Jewel-Osco

Albertsons companies grocery gift cards are accepted at over 2,000 store locations in the US. For your convenience, Albertsons Companies gift cards can also be redeemed in any of the family of stores.

Reward yourself today. Thank yourself tomorrow.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Contributor

A $25 Panera Gift Card showed up for us this morning for 53,750 points. My wife and I each redeemed points for one. The points were subtracted from our accounts but no gift cards were received. Can you look into this for us? THANKS!

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@GaryG169886 - thanks for reaching out. Be sure the email isn't in junk or spam folders - I have resent it on both of your rewards accounts. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

After a delay the gift cards showed up in both of our accounts. THANK YOU for checking into this for us!

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@GaryG169886 - you are most welcome!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPAnneH wrote:

@GaryG169886- you are most welcome!

What about me? I didn't redeem with points, I paid with my credit card! 

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@AristotleOfGreece As @AARPTeri mentioned this morning, she's looking into this for you. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AristotleOfGreece   We are still looking into your's.  Please let us know if you receive the email in the meantime - we will be sure you are issued a refund if you don't receive it.  Thanks for your patience.  

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPTeri wrote:

@AristotleOfGreece   We are still looking into your's.  Please let us know if you receive the email in the meantime - we will be sure you are issued a refund if you don't receive it.  Thanks for your patience.  

@AARPTeri wrote:

I have not received any such email so I have to assume I was scammed. 

Please issue my credit card for a refund ASAP! Such a disgrace! People need money for groceries. Lives are at stake!!!

I don't want to get taken from covid-19. What is wrong with AARP?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AristotleOfGreece   We will be refunding you for this Safeway card.  It usually takes 3-5 business days for the refund to show on your account.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I just received the egift card and no longer need the refund thank you!

Contributor

We each checked our email accounts again including junk/spam folders and haven't received the gift cards from either earlier this morning or the resent ones.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@AARPTeri 

I'm also still waiting for my redemptions from today. Got on-screen confirmation, points were subtracted, but no email, neither regular nor junk.

Update 12:27 CDT: Nevermind, I just saw a posting in a different thread (Panera Alert), in which a maintenance was mentioned. I'll wait a little. Give the weary electrons some time to push through all the net noise... Lol

Thanks

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Have not received anything!
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I did redeem, but still haven't received any gift card? I need to go to the grocery store ASAP. Want to buy TP and HS. Did I just get scammed?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AristotleOfGreece   We are looking into this for you immediately.  We will update you ASAP.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

great. I will wait until I contact my credit card before issuing a refund. Completely unacceptable!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPTeri wrote:

New gift cards brands added to the catalog!

Check out the newest gift card brands to make your day better and your life a little easier:

JOANN Fabrics

Mange all of your crafting needs in one place. Use this gift card for purchase of merchandise, services or classes at any JOANN store or online at Joann.com

Albertsons Companies

Stock up on all the essentials with these Albertsons gift cards:

• Albertsons
  • Safeway
  • Vons
  • Pavillions
  • Randalls
  • Tom Thumb
  • Carrs
  • Star Market
  • Jewel-Osco

Albertsons companies grocery gift cards are accepted at over 2,000 store locations in the US. For your convenience, Albertsons Companies gift cards can also be redeemed in any of the family of stores.

Reward yourself today. Thank yourself tomorrow.

Thank you. I ordered the $25 safeway card earlier today but have yet to receive any email of the e-gift card? Is it being delayed due to the Corona Virus? Is it being mailed to me?

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP