Community Manager
Community Manager

New Member's Only Gift Cards Just added!

There’s a $10 Shell Gift Card available for points-only!  This one is sure to go fast. Grab it before it’s gone!  https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/all/

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Every time I try to use points for a member only deal, I get a pop up saying.....become a member   I have been a member for 20 years.....what gives?  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am having the same problem along with many others. It must be a problem that cannot be fixed because it has been going on for several months to my knowledge.  It is frustrating to be kept in limbo. 

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@mazur777 - thanks for your membership! We are looking into this and will get back to you soon.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Hello @AARPAnneH 

I've gotten the "Become a Member" error message when trying to complete a "Points Only, Members Only" deal.

Refreshing the screen will clear it for me.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Same here.Have gotten that message since the site changed so I can not redeem for any Members Only deals.Been a member for years.They are suppose to be working on the problem for weeks now.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@mp1359916  Thanks for letting us know it's still an issue for you. I'm checking in on it.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Have you gotten a reply about my technical issue yet?  Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JudithR996105 Our technical team is still investigating.

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@mi4090 - thanks for the heads up. I'm glad refreshing the screen clears it up for you. 

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

An hour later the offer is still up and not available. I find the experience frustrating. 

Trusted Contributor

was already not available when you posted it

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health