Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

New - AARP Rewards Daily Deal

Starting today Noon-12:30 ET Daily Deals will be available.

Hereโ€™s what you need to do to try and snag a Daily Deal:

• Look for a new Daily Deal to go live everyday Monday โ€“ Friday starting today at Noon ET while supplies last,
  • Go here to check out the Daily Deal every day! (https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/)
  • Daily Deals feature deeps savings up to 50% off. 
  • The Daily Deals are included in the AARP Rewards standard monthly redemption limits (up to 3 gift cards for purchase items per month)
AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Contributor

Why can't I get an email listing the Daily Deals for the coming week?  I have in the past but it stopped recently.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BarbaraB46316 Check out all of the available email newsletters that we have and adjust your subscriptions online: How To Update My AARP Email Newsletters Subscriptions

Contributor

I am already signed up for AARP Rewards newsletter but still are not getting an email listing the Daily Deals for the coming week.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BarbaraB46316 I understand. We don't have a specific newsletter for the Daily Deals. However, we do post them weekly here on the AARP Community site. Check out the pinned post here: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/bd-p/Redemption

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hello Teri @AARPTeri  

I'm not sure if the Daily Deal is posted or not.  I see a $5 Regal card for points.  For points only is great, but, I can't tell if it is the Daily Deal.  I have been refreshing my screen for 27 minutes.

I hope you guys can find a way to display that the offer is the Daily Deal, because, as you can tell, I'm just guessing here...ha ha.

Thanks

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

Thanks @AARPTeri but I don't see anything except a $15 land's end card for $11.  Is this the daily deal?  And, should we expect one daily deal M-F?

Thanks

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andrewtoo   Yes everyday Monday โ€“ Friday starting today at Noon ET we will have a Daily Deal.  That is today's dail deal.

AARPTeri
Regular Contributor

it seems that the Daily Deals are sold out within seconds of 9amPST ? or am I missing something ?  It's great fun to see what's coming up, but frustrating to never be able to buy any ... thanks for your help ....

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP