Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival Cards

I’m having the same issue as many others.  I purchased $800 in gift cards Sunday.  I was charged twice.   One charge has cleared for $720 and one still pending.  It shows none of these purchases on the AARP site and I received no emails.  What is the best easiest way to handle this-emails/call?  I don’t want to be on hold for hours.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LindaF350845 Hi Linda, thanks for letting me know. I reviewed your account and I see you received assistance when you called us earlier today. Our escalations team will make the necessary adjustments once they review the escalation. We're always here to help!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@LindaF350845 

Hi LindaF, I do feel for you and other members frustration with the Carnival gift cards. What truly amazes me is WHY ?  do members continue to put up with this abuse. Surly with just a little research in this forum one could easily come to the conclusion that Carnival gift cards are the worst item in the catalog, and should be avoided. This administrator is so unconcerned with the many problems that occur with this sponsor. There must be a better alternative to purchasing Carnival gift cards besides this program

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP