Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Money Map Continues to fail...only rewards I want....

Social Butterfly

Money Map Continues to fail...only rewards I want....

...and the Money Map just gives me a "

"HTTP Status 400 – Bad Request"

Does IT check this stuff to see if it works before posting it as a condition of the Extra Credit program?

Frustrating!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@garyfish49 

I too had to take a quiz three or four times.  Functionality of Extra Credit tonight is just bizarre

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I have been trying for over 45 minutes to try to get it to work.  I have done it before and it just doesn't do anything when I update my values.  

Social Butterfly

I sign in and out and cleared cache and tried multiple times afterward and finally it recognized me and I was able to complete the Money Map and get a Amazon card.  I had to try redeem several times to get it to work.

Now, I don't want anything else!

I could get another Starbucks that my lovely girlfriend forgets to use.  I think Starbucks is just bitter coffee.  I like regular coffee and never have been satisfied with what I got.  I don't want Apple, no Safeway around here.

Just a dull set of offerings, for me at least.

Edit:  I got another Starbucks card and I will try to give all of them to her at one time and maybe she will spend them.  It is going to take some time to find those older $5 GC's from the past.  So, in the end, I did get two gift cards tonight.  Oh well, I have one more purchase for points in the bank, for what it is worth.

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

andrewtoo,you or your friend can set up an account on Starbucks web site and add one gift card as the main card then you can transfer all the other card values to that one card.Just continue to keep the main card and transfer others as you acquire them.I would rather have all the funds on one card.Its bothersome to have to deal with low amount cards to pay for anything.This way she can keep the card with her and you can add more funds as you redeem for them.You can do the same with Dunkin cards also.

Edited to add..

I do have one plastic physical gift card that I use as my main so I can just give it to them at the window when I pay.I don't know if you can use a digital card the same way.I transfer any digital cards to the plastic card I carry with me.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Same here except it says no point because I earned it before and other words..

I have never done before.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

It eventually gave me the points for the Money Map and I do not even know how it happened. But it did and that's OK.

Conversationalist

Same here. 

Plus, I had to take one of the quizzes 3 times before it would award me points.

Yet another snafu in an Extra Credit roll-out...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP