Amazon.com Gift Card

22,000 Points
$5 Value

and

Papa John’s Gift Card

13,000 Points
$5 Value

I'd really rather have a Domino's instead of Papa Johns
like last month's Domino's.  I got one last month. 
I'll be using the Amazon right away.

So, these are my least worst choices for this Extra Credit
Rewards month.
AndrewToo
Periodic Contributor

None of the awards have worked for us all day (multiple browsers, multiple platforms, multiple accounts).  I can get to the redemption page but there is no button for "redeem", even for Krispy Kreme which I know is not sold out.  Those usually take days to give away.

Community Concierge

@JamesC496500 Our site is experiencing intermittent issues that may be affecting your account. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, we are working to get this resolved as soon as possible.

@HokiePoq @MichelleM50204 

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

At three AM EST, the extra credit section rewards are just spinning for me.   You can do the activities but not see the rewards.  In case anyone else is having the same problem, use the search and "for points" and you can see the Amazon one.   I have not seen the Papa John one yet but still have one section of activities to go.   Not worth it for $5.   I did spring for the Amazon as $5 pays for a cheap Kindle book.  Also seeing Ulta and Krispy Kreme.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Glad other people didn't have problems but I got multiple error messages (video not available) and redirects to other things. Fortunately I was able to get the Amazon and Papa John's cards as well as the Chili's one. All of which I'll use. I guess I shouldn't complain about $15 in free stuff but they've had so many instant wins (that I haven't won) for $15 that they should offer more $10 ones here.

Silver Conversationalist

Hi Michelle: Did not see Chili's or Krispy Creme but like you we, (my DH) & I snap up Amazon and we got 2 Papa John's because there was nothing left. Wish it had been Domino's like Andrew said. Don't think he is a real fan of Papa John's either. Maybe I can gift ours to some lucky individual.  Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@garyfish49 

I only had to take one lesson twice (a quiz).

Overall, not the mess it has been in many

prior months.

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Yeah, the March Extra Credit "Rewards" sure aren't anything to write home about. Sadly, Points-Only Gift Cards of $10 or more are basically a thing of the past.

But I was surprised that all of the Extra Credit "lessons" displayed properly from the get-go -- for the first time in several months -- and I didn't have to take any of the quizzes or watch any of the videos twice (or more) in order to qualify.

Silver Conversationalist

Sad to say Gary but it was not in the cards for me again this month. 😫 Took almost two hours to fight my way through all the extra credit lessons and then missed out on GAP, and Krispy Creme. 😠 😡 Grrrr.....

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

Got it; add $5 to my Amazon balance.

My Trivia: the largest and 'best' first of the month redemption '21 Extra Credit I ever got was a - $25 FandangoNow for 38,000 points last year May 2021; eight days later my second one for 40,000 points = very much appreciated. I hope to see FandagoNow again. 😁  🤞

😎

Silver Conversationalist

@OneDayMatisyahu

Glad to see another Fandango Fan and I was glad to snap up a few FandangoNow GC's last year myself.

Sorry to say there is no more FandangoNow. Purchased, merged whatever with VUDU. They will redeem the FandangoNow GC's on there site. Fandango for movie tickets still around and still working fine.

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

👍  I've already used up my $50 FandangoNow/ Vudu for some nice movies to keep; but on June 1, 2021 they had 'Fandango' - plain for another 40,000 points - at that time it appeared/ I believed I could use it with FandangoNow/ Vudu but no it's just for the retail movie ticket division. Talk with their customer service - no go - oh well - lesson learned. 😢

🤔--->  The Dramatics - Whatcha See is Whatcha Get (Official Audio) - YouTube

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@OneDayMatisyahu  

Hi tried to send you a private message but it said you did not have private messages turned on.

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Got Amazon as well, not bad.

In February, I did not even bother with the Extra Credit as there was absolutely nothing I could use. I miss the happy months (so long ago) when Target and Walmart were also offered.

Conversationalist

What I would like to see is these "extra" credits actually be "extra" in addition to the three month redemptions. 

Karyn
Silver Conversationalist

You are so right Karyn, EXTRA TROUBLE is all we are getting, Nothing good about that 

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Social Butterfly

Hey Lucy,

How about "Extra Regret-It" for the extra

time and $5 points only rewards?  It has

a nice ring to it.

I know, I know, I'm think I'm funny.

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

Yes you are Andrew 😀 😀 😀

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP