Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Layout of Rewards Redemption page keeps changing

Conversationalist

Layout of Rewards Redemption page keeps changing

Would it be possible for whoever is designing the layout of the Rewards redemption page to just pick a layout and stick with it? Not long ago, we users were informed by other users how to find new rewards including those which were points only. (Thank you, kind user.) It was cute - a nice holiday cover page with a button to click on. 

This week, that is gone (to my best knowledge as I can't find it) and instead there is a tab for 'All Rewards' which displays another button (for lack of a better word) to click on to see all rewards. If you don't click on it, and just scroll down, some instant wins are displayed, plus sometimes other stuff, followed by all rewards. There is alot of redundancy here and isn't friendly at all. 

Please, please design the pages better - they were fine before and now are a mess as far as I am concerned. Hey, I am an old person and need consistency and ease of use where ever I can find it.  Though I'm pretty sure I am the only old person using this site.

Thank you.

Trusted Social Butterfly

@rednexsrus 

Lucy it's always at the top😊

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

I won one in October, the last time I won one.   Back in the early part of 2020, I won several.   Not so much anymore and now the odds are really against us even though it was always a long shot.  

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@BeachGirl23   I agree.  This new black banner thing has the main page all messed up.   Not sure if it was deliberate or a programming error.   What was deliberate was enlarging the instant lose games and putting them prominently at the top.....while at the same time hugely devaluing them.  Having the same ones up for seven days is an attempt to extract seven times more points from the system without awarding any additional prizes.    Displaying them in a very large picture doesn't make them any more worthwhile, just at attempt to give an illusion of a lot of prizes.  As I said before, we may be old but we are not stupid.

Conversationalist

You are exact right,@HokiePoq. It's not that there are anymore 'prizes' to win, just a longer period of time to throw points away. Is anybody actually winning an Instant Win (or Instant Lose as you humorously stated)?

Wait...what? Are you old too?

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 😊. I just would like to know if anyone redeemed points for the gift cards that are sold out. How many gift cards are there for each particular gift card. I mean like all the gift cards that were available are sold out even the Build a Bear , aren't there anyone interested in knowing about their Brain 😄. My point is, it seems like this is a Bait and Switch. So many Instant Win, Sweepstakes and can anyone tell me about the Airbnb reward. Do you use them at a Bnb. Anyway I'm just saying

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Contributor

I have NOT ONCE, EVER won an instant win or ever been able to get a gift card for points. It’s a total scam. False advertising. Whatever you want to call it. I’m totally disgusted with the whole thing. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @rednexsrus 

Lucy you have to reply to the original post for your post to show up in order.  

If you reply to a post someone has mentioned you in, the order will become confused.  Reply to the original post😊

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@mi4090 @Thank you Marylin, is the original post always at the top ? 😉

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@BeachGirl23 ,  @a170938b , @ScottF711920 

Asking for some stability isn't in the Rewards program 's vocabulary😢.

I feel the reasoning for them to keep changing things, is "If you can't find it, You can't get it".  More ways to see your points disappear.

Just my thoughts on changing so much.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

"Would it be possible for whoever is designing the layout of the Rewards redemption page to just pick a layout and stick with it?"

No, it would not be possible, because they are a bunch of idiots who refuse to keep their d-a-m-n hands off things they have no business touching. They have nothing better to do all day than to try to do dumb idiotic cosmetic changes to things that are working perfectly well most of the time, and in the process screw up the functionality of the website even worse than it already is.

Silver Conversationalist

@BeachGirl23 

@mi4090 

@a170938b 

I just wish they would fix the D****M read more, read less tabs. They are still flipping back & forth on their own without any input from me. Makes it almost impossible to read the post. OH I’m sorry, whatever am I thinking, they don’t have a clue what they are doing. 

Still trying to figure out how to follow the thread in a topic. It certainly ain’t in reply date order. It was just fine prior to the fix. 

Just Saying

lucyp061351
Conversationalist

The changes are to justify their paychecks, regarless of the negative impact on the members. To be honest, it might also be that they do not at all understand the needs of the membership they serve and covet. It is truly sad!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP