CLOSE ×
Search
Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Silver Conversationalist

Bed Bath & Beyond- $10

22,000 points

Open to all.

Honored Social Butterfly

PetSmart Gift Card

Members Only

17,000 Points

$5 Value

PetSmart Gift Cards are the perfect gift for any occasion!

As the largest specialty pet retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets, we love pets and believe pets make us better people. We operate over 1,650 stores and over 200 in-store PetsHotel dog and cat boarding facilities in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.

We provide a broad range of competitively priced pet products and in-store services including pet adoption, boarding, grooming, and training. Our stores are stocked with more than 10,000 products and we are also a leading online provider of pet supplies and pet care information.

With PetSmart Gift Cards, the recipient chooses exactly what they wish to purchase. No expiration dates or fees! Reload at any time by visiting your local PetSmart store.

Redeemable online and in store for merchandise, Dog Training, Grooming Salon, PetsHotel and Doggie Day Camp.

Limit 1 per person.

pet-smart-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

⭑ ๋࣭ ⭑... ⌞What the GLITCH!⌝ ... ⭑ ๋࣭ ⭑(っ ͡ ͡° - ͡ ͡° ς)
Conversationalist

Members Only

Wayfair Gift Card

25,000 Points $15 Value

Open to All
JOANN eGift Card

16,000 Points $5 Value

Gold Conversationalist

Bath and Body Works $10

20K points

Open to all

Bronze Conversationalist

JCPenney    Gift Card      Sold Out

$10.00  Value        20,000 Points

😎
Regular Contributor

Glad to see an offer above $5, since all of August passed without any $10 offers except for Instant Win chances. With inflation, increases in shipping costs, etc. a $5 offer is worth less than it used to. The rewards program has deteriorated to the point where I question renewing my membership or spending time on the earn activities.

Community Concierge

We hope you stay with us, @LenaBee. We appreciate your feedback as we're always looking for ways to improve our service and provide more benefits to our members. - Diana G.

Honored Social Butterfly

Digital Item for Points

Thrive Guide Home Cleaning & Maintenance Bundle

5,300 Points

“I love chores!” said nobody ever. But here’s the deal: cleaning and maintaining your home is key to providing a safe environment, extending appliance lifespans and creating a space you enjoy. 

This Digital Download Guide Includes:

• Seasonal maintenance list 
  • Daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning guides 
  • Ways to save on supplies and avoid scams 

Once you've redeemed this item, you can revisit it anytime. Simply click the "Access Now" button after selecting the item from the Rewards catalog.

Disclosure

*You may only redeem Rewards Points for this item one time. Once redeemed, there is no limit to the number of times this item may be downloaded.

thrive-guide-home-cleaning-maintenance-bundle.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

** ALL SOLD OUT!  Yay!  😃  **

September 2024 Extra Credit (E.C.): ⤵️

Papa John's eGift Card  Sold Out  [09022024]
Members Only
14,000 Points
$5 Value

DSW Gift Card  Sold Out  [09012024]
Members Only
15,000 Points
$5 Value

Jersey Mike's Gift Card  Sold Out  [09012024]
15,000 Points
$5 Value

T.J. Maxx Gift Card  Sold Out  [09012024]
17,000 Points
$5 Value

Starbucks Gift Card  Sold Out  [09012024]
18,000 Points
$5 Value

Home Depot® Gift Card  Sold Out  [09012024]
Members Only
17,000 Points
$5 Value

____________  🙂____________ 🙂 _____________ 🙂 ______________

Hello September.gif

Trusted Contributor

great if you can get on.  I'm having the usual first of the month connection issues.  Hopefully enough stock for when I'm finally able to connect.  This happens EVERY first of the month.  You'ld think aarp could plan better for this...

Honored Social Butterfly

Maybe when this happens...

cows-come-home.jpg

😉

@jserramcorder wrote ‎09-01-2024 01:14 AM:

great if you can get on.  I'm having the usual first of the month connection issues.  Hopefully enough stock for when I'm finally able to connect.  This happens EVERY first of the month.  You'ld think aarp could plan better for this...

Trusted Contributor

took several tries but finally able to earn and redeem

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Senior Planet Points Contribution - Help Reconnect Older Adults  Sold Out  [09072024]

4,000 Points
Contribution

Senior Planet is the award-winning program of Older Adults Technology Services (OATS), a charitable affiliate of AARP. Senior Planet programs help older adults reconnect to their families, friends, and communities by offering free, high-quality technology and fitness classes – both online and in-person at Senior Planet centers and partner locations across the country.

We are on a mission to change the way we age by harnessing the power of technology to reduce social isolation and improve connection in the lives of older adults.

Contributions by individuals like you help us provide our free programs to thousands of older adults each year. Please support Senior Planet programs today!

Disclosure

Your point contribution to support Senior Planet programs will result in a payment from AARP to OATS. Your point contribution is not tax-deductible.

senior-planet-oats.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Panera Bread® Gift Card  Sold Out  [09012024]

Open To All

18,000 Points

$5 Value

Panera Bread believes that sharing great bread is an expression of warmth and generosity. That vision holds true with a robust menu of delicious, chef-curated recipes. Our principle? The Familiar, Made Fantastic™. Learn more at panerabread.com.

Limit 1 per person.

panera-bread-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Gold Conversationalist

Thanks, @KellytheBelly .  I had not noticed this one.  A slim pickins' month for sure and having to settle for $5 card I can use, better than nothing.  Would have missed it.

Honored Social Butterfly

@HokiePoq No worries. I totes get it. Happy you were able to redeem something of interest. I'm at 1 for 3 for the month. Maybe some 'last minute' surprises would be nice. If not, I lose. Not redeeming no 5.00, that's for sure. haha Happy Friday! 😊

@HokiePoq wrote ‎08-30-2024 08:20 AM:

Thanks, @KellytheBelly .  I had not noticed this one.  A slim pickins' month for sure and having to settle for $5 card I can use, better than nothing.  Would have missed it.

Bronze Conversationalist

Ulta Beauty Gift Card       Members Only   Sold Out

$5.00 Value       18,000 Points

😎
Honored Social Butterfly

**This Event Has Ended**

BTS_Desktop Banner_1200x456.imgcache.rev648afa016816ed083e57d13df3f0fdd5bfefb79bff69b30d0b369032a86cf9e5.web.900.342.png

BACK TO SCHOOL HUNT [Ends August 30th 5PM ET] - Guide

We've hidden 5 Backpacks   250x250-Back-to-School-Icon.imgcache.revce46da59b8f628a4a6e55a89b40ac4db72736f68bb943e98d1b4e5ee3774172d.gif  throughout the AARP Rewards experience that will open into exclusive offers and more! How many more Backpacks can you find?

These surprises are available until Friday, August 30th.

Limit to one offer per person while supplies last.*

Ring in a new school year with a Back-To-School Hunt on AARP Rewards! Find all five backpacks to unveil surprises like sweepstakes, instant win plays, and exclusive points-only offers for your back-to-school essentials. Don't delay, the Back-To-School Hunt ends August 30, 2024, and these offers are only available while supplies last. See how many you can find!

AARP REWARDS SITE HUNT

Start Here: [1] AARP Rewards>Browse Rewards>Discover

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/discover/

$100 Walgreens Gift Card Sweepstakes*
100 Points
$100 Value

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/sweeps/40412-2walgreensgiftcardsweeps/

Play for a chance to be 1 of 20 winners!

A Walgreens Gift Card makes it easy to shop for essentials:

With stores nationwide, it's quick and convenient to use a Walgreens Gift Card.

From prescriptions to food and photo processing, a Walgreens Gift Card buys it all.

Disclosure

*No Purchase Necessary. See *Official Rules for alternate method of entry, odds and all details. Void where prohibited. Must enter by August 30, 2024 at 5:00 p.m. ET. Limit 10 entries per day per person. Open only to AARP Rewards participants who reside in the 50 U.S. (D.C.). Void in PR, Guam and the USVI.

Rewards Terms

Walgreens Gift Card (“Gift Card(s)”) is issued by and solely an obligation of Walgreen Co. (“Issuer”). Gift Card may only be used for purchases of eligible merchandise at participating Walgreens or Duane Read locations in the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands or online at Walgreens.com. Limit $500/card and $750 in total per day for gift Card(s) purchased. Gift Cards are not reloadable and may not be redeemed to purchase other Gift Cards, prepaid open loop gift cards, third-party gift cards, or open loop card/banking products. Additional exclusions apply. See full terms for details. Walgreens is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or destroyed Gift Cards or use without permission. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash except as required by law. Void where prohibited. Use or acceptance of a Gift Card constitutes acceptance of all Terms & Conditions (including arbitration agreement and class action waiver), which are subject to change. The full Terms & Conditions are available at https://www.walgreens.com/topic/help/walgreens-gift-card-terms-of-use.jsp.The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. To check the available balance on a Gift Card, visit a participating location, check your receipt, call 1-833-522-2487 or visit https://walgreens.myretailcard.com.    

DISCOVER.png

[2] AARP Rewards>Browse Rewards>Earn

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/earn/#sort-by=recommended&page=1

You got exclusive access to a $100 Staples Super Instant Win offer for 500 points only available to our Backpack Hunters!

Staples® eGift Cards Instant Win*
500 Points
$100 Value

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/30330staplesegiftcardiw/

Redeem 500 points for the chance to win a $100 Staples® eGift Card. After you play, a message will indicate if you're a winner!

Play for a chance to be 1 of 5 winners!

https://www.aarp.org/content/dam/aarp/rewards/redeem/rules/promo/30330-staples-iw.pdf

EARN.png

[3] AARP Rewards>Browse Rewards>Redeem>Near You

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/local/

You got exclusive access to a Promo Code offer for 100 points only available to our Backpack Hunters!

Enter BACKPACK in the promo code field on the redeem page to add these bonus points to your account.

NEAR YOU.pngNear You BACKPACK Promo Code.png

[4] AARP Rewards>Browse Rewards>Connect

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/connect/

DIGITAL GIFT CARD
H&M eGift Card 
15,000 Points
$5 Value

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/13088-2h&megiftcard/

H&M offers fashion and quality at the best price and in a sustainable way for women, men, teens, children, and the home. Customers will find everything from the latest fashion pieces and complete-the-look accessories to affordable wardrobe essentials and high-performance workout wear. All seasons, all styles, all welcome! Visit hm.com for more information or follow @HM for daily inspiration.

Limit 1 per person.

CONNECT.png

[5] AARP Rewards>Browse Rewards>About

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/about/

DIGITAL GIFT CARD
Aéropostale Gift Card
14,000 Points
$5 Value

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/13036-3aeropostalegiftcard/

Aéropostale is a specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, principally targeting 16 to 22-year-old young women and men through its Aéropostale and Aéropostale Factory Stores and website, aeropostale.com. The brand provides customers with a focused selection of high-quality denim and fashion basics at compelling values in an innovative and exciting store environment. Aéropostale currently operates more than 500 stores in the U.S.

Limit 1 per person.

ABOUT.png

Have Fun!  🙂 

Social Butterfly

@KellytheBelly 

Thanks Kelly for bringing these offers to our attention !! 😎 You rock 🦸‍♀️

Appreciate your time & all details of links to easily access 

Thanks! 

Ginger  *(♡◇♡)* 

Honored Social Butterfly

@gm5271

Thank you so much, Ginger!!! Happy to help!  😊

@gm5271 wrote ‎08-26-2024 01:40 PM:

@KellytheBelly 

Thanks Kelly for bringing these offers to our attention !! 😎 You rock 🦸‍♀️

Appreciate your time & all details of links to easily access 

Thanks! 

Ginger  *(♡◇♡)* 

Honored Social Butterfly

Lands' End® Gift Card

Open To All

14,000 Points

$5 Value

Since Lands’ End® began doing business in 1963, they’ve created clothing that sets the highest standards for enduring quality, style and value. You can order men’s, women’s and kids’ clothing along with a line of luxurious home fashions with confidence, because your satisfaction is Guaranteed. Period.® Use their gift card to shop via phone or online at landsend.com.To request a catalog, call 1-800-800-5800 or visit their website at landsend.com.

Limit 1 per person.

lands-end-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

DIGITAL GIFT CARD

Michaels Gift Card  Sold Out  [08282024]

Members Only

16,000 Points

$5 Value

Give the gift of creativity with a Michaels Gift Card.

Limit 1 per person.

michaels-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Ginger, Thanks for so much for posting. I should have posted links and pics before now. 

Sorry about that.

There are two links the two promo code Topics below and a pic of what Ginger

already mentioned (how to subscribe to a topic.)

REWARDS EMAIL PROMO CODE

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Earn-Activities/REWARDS-EMAIL-PROMO-CODE/

Weekly Webletter Promo Code

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Earn-Activities/Weekly-Webletter-Promo-Code/

If you want to Subscribe to a topic then I go to the first post in a Topic and click

on the three dots (an ellipsis, I googled) and click on "Subscribe" in the dropdown

menu (I highlighted in yellow.)  You will start getting email notice of postings to that Topic

until you "Unsubscribe."  Hopefully that works.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe example.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again Ginger for your comments!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

Thank you for posting about the TJ Max gift card!

There is a link below to that opportunity:

DIGITAL GIFT CARD
T.J. Maxx Gift Card SOLD OUT
17,000 Points
$5 Value

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/13138tjmaxxgiftcard/ 

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@MemberS2006 

Thank you for posting about the TJ Max gift card!

There is a link below to that opportunity:

DIGITAL GIFT CARD
T.J. Maxx Gift Card
17,000 Points
$5 Value

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/13138tjmaxxgiftcard/ 

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Newsletter Exclusive: Get a $5 T.J. Maxx gift card for 17,000 points!

I am going to pass on this one.Even being a card holder shipping is $10 unless you spend $89.Good if you can use it in store or planning to order something anyway.

Gold Conversationalist

BTW

The Newsletter also has a promo code for points HYPOALLERGENIC

Which someone like Andrew @andrewtoo

(Hey Andrew! LOL!) 🙃 will be posting on his forum

Anyway...

Stay safe....&...

Take care my friends!

☮️  🌩 🌦 ~Allen....he haz ....the pizzazz!

(Thanks for the pizzazz! TAG LINE IDEA

GINGER @gm5271 LOL!) 😀🙃

🌈    🌞

Social Butterfly

@Therapist4u 

🥳Keep on pizzazzing Allen 😎

We're/I'm blessed & grateful for @mi4090 Marylin who posts our 2 Weekly Newsletter Promo codes on Tues & Fri

& @andrewtoo Andrew who posts our Weekly Webletter  Newsletter on Friday I'm truly grateful can earn points from info on forum emails & then read newsletters anytime later THANKS! 

Thanks to all whom make all our forums great & Keep us all up to date on happenings of AARP  :  >

Have a splendid week & Keep on Smilin 😍

Ginger  ;  )

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

wow - your post got to me BEFORE the newsletter did !  I'll also pass, but thanks for the info !

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP