CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Gold Conversationalist

@AARPConsumerCare   Are you seeing something we're not seeing?  I think most of us don't count the greeting cards, coloring sheets, discount on overpriced jewelry, print outs, etc. as being of any value.  

Conversationalist

The instant rewards aren't very good either, Guitar, golf clubs and threadsup are not what I would want to win.

Karyn
Social Butterfly

Hi @AARPTeri  &  @AARPConsumerCare 

Where are the gift cards for points?

Can you give management a nudge and

let them know that it has been a freakishly

long time since we have had a new gift

card offer on the online catalog?

Thanks so much,

AndrewToo
Community Concierge

Hi Andrew! Thank you for your feedback. A great way to also get gift cards is thru our Daily Deals. New Daily Deals are available Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET or while supplies last. Go to aarp.org/rewards/redeem to discover today's Daily Deal. They go really fast. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Daily Deals sell out in seconds - Call them Seconds Deals - Don't lie to us.   Also Saving $2 on a $10 card or even $3 like the AutoZone is a bit lame - This is just marketing trying to make money.   The Earring ad is marketing.     I gave up on daily deals - Logging in at 11:58, clicking on item as soon as available and in middle of checkout process told there are none available.  That is the experience most of us have.

Regular Contributor

i think they're waiting for the earrings to get sold out 😁

Regular Contributor

c'mon everyone ! let's all blow one of our three points only gifts to get these earrings so we can have something useful to use our final two allocations on !!!! 😁😢😿

Super Contributor

Final two?  Were you lucky enough to get the Panera GC?  Since it was another early offer, it was sold out when I saw it, so I still have 3 left.  And what about those streaming subscriptions that have been around for a long time without selling out? 

Bronze Conversationalist

I checked out the offer.  If you go to the website, the earring set is selling for 50% off ($69.50).  So… the 60% off coupon will only save you $13.50.  50,000 points to save only an additional $13.50, does not seem like a good use of points.  (In my opinion)

Community Concierge

@k380494p  Here is the offer: 

60% off Coupon: ICE by Jardin CZ Pearl Earrings Set

50,000 Points

$83 Value - Use your 60% off coupon and save $83 on your purchase!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPConsumerCare $83 is 60% off of the retail price of $129.  The website is selling the earrings for $69.50 (50% off).  I sincerely doubt they would give another $83 off.  That would mean that the earrings are free and they would credit me $13.50.  

Community Concierge

@k380494p  Use your 60% off coupon and save $83 on your purchase! - "This coupon code can be applied to this specific product one time and cannot be combined with any other offers." So you can purchase from the website for 50% discount - or get the 60% coupon through AARP Rewards for a bigger discount. Thank you!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPConsumerCare  Thank you for the clarification.  That is what I assumed, initially.

My point was that 50,000 points are a lot of points for the small additional discount of $13.50.  (A reply to jd5928561.)

Conversationalist

Pretty sure you can't use the discount code on a sale item.I think it has to be applied using the link where the item is listed full price.There was an offer in the past that had the discount but the item was on clearance which would have made it free using the code.But at checkout it wouldn't allow discounts on the lower priced listing.This was possibly another website but it was jewelry also.Anyway on clearance the set was cheaper than applying the code on a full priced set.So I passed on redeeming.These type offers rarely gives any savings.

Community Concierge

Hi MemberS2006. You can certainly give it a try using a discount code on a sale item. If it works you should see it when you check out. - Stephen K.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@MemberS2006  You are so right.  I never agree with the people who accuse things of being a scam but these things come close.  False advertising for sure and in a prominent spot to entice unwary members to click.  As someone else pointed out, the saving is minimal and the points large.   I imagine the company paid Rewards operator a lot to get that prominent spot display.....and nothing else to compete with it for redemptions.

Conversationalist

Why would I blow one of my redemptions on something I can't use and don't want. Thank you for doing just that for us all. 

Karyn
Gold Conversationalist

Hi @jd5928561

Good one....if that’s what they’re waiting for...well...that could be a long wait ...let’s see...if around ½ of the members are men...

not too many of us guys are wearing them !! LOL!

Anyway... Take care!

☮️  ~Allen  🌈

Regular Contributor

since most earring wearing fellas I know wear only one, this gift will go twice as far !!! (still looking for the bright side of this month's points only fiasco !!! if we don't laugh, we'd be crying !)

Bronze Conversationalist

@jd5928561  Might be the worst rewards month ever.  But I will laugh along with you.

Honored Social Butterfly

60% off Coupon: ICE by Jardin CZ and Pearl Earrings Set

50,000 Points

$83 Value

Use your 60% off coupon and save $83 on your purchase!

The perfect earring set featuring our classic Set round Cubic Zirconia stud earrings and round Freshwater pearl stud earrings.

· 11mm Freshwater Pearl stud earrings. Set in sterling silver. Pierced ear.

· 4 cttw round CZ prong set earring. Set in sterling silver. Pierced ear.

This coupon code can be applied to this specific product one time and cannot be combined with any other offers.

Please visit https://jardinjewelry.com/products/cz-and-pearl-set for more information on this product.

ice-by-jardin-earring-set.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

April 2024 Extra Credit (E.C.):

Sorry, folks, everything is all...

Sold Out.gif

The Sold-Outs!

Members Only  Sold Out  [04032024]
Ulta Beauty Gift Card
17,000 Points
$5 Value

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out  [04022024]
4,000 Points
Contribution

Members Only
Texas Roadhouse® Gift Card
  Sold Out  [04022024]
14,000 Points
$5 Value

JCPenney Gift Card  Sold Out  [04022024]
15,000 Points
$5 Value

T.J. Maxx Gift Card  Sold Out  [04012024]
19,000 Points
$5 Value

Panera Bread® Gift Card  Sold Out  [04012024]
18,000 Points
$5 Value

Walgreens Gift Card  Sold Out  [04012024]
22,000 Points
$5 Value

Welcome! ...

Welcome April.png

🎶  Little April Shower  (From "Bambi"/Soundtrack Version)

April Showers Bring May Flowers.gif

Periodic Contributor

Hi Kelly - thanks for always putting these out! Does the extra credit gift cards also count towards the max 3 gift cards for points? Meaning that if we redeem the gift card from doing the extra credit work, we only get 2 more chances for other gift cards that month?  Thanks in advance! 

Periodic Contributor

hank you!! 

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi, @Sagitta1213. Yes, the extra credit redemptions count toward the 3 allowable monthly redemptions. 

@Sagitta1213 wrote 04-01-2024 12:42 PM:

Hi Kelly - thanks for always putting these out! Does the extra credit gift cards also count towards the max 3 gift cards for points? Meaning that if we redeem the gift card from doing the extra credit work, we only get 2 more chances for other gift cards that month?  Thanks in advance! 

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

gee, thought we were over all of the extra credit excitement, but I guess not !  thanks for the info .....

Trusted Contributor

Another Walmart $10 available for 32,000 points - Members Only

Honored Social Butterfly

PHYSICAL ITEM   Sold Out  [03312024]

Storage Cubes

Members Only

10,000 Points

$8 Value

The Storage Cube Set is perfect for storing supplies, odds and ends, crafts and more. Sturdy handles for easy portability. Folds flat when not in use. Use alone or on a bookshelf, cabinet or shelving system.

storage-cubes.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Contributor

do you know the measurements of the cubes?

Community Concierge

Hi Virginia. I'm sorry but since the storage cubes are sold out, we can't provide any information on their measurements. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP