Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Issue with "Filter By"

@AARPTeri 

Filter By "Items for Points" and "Limited Time" shows the Weekly Instant Win (GameStop), but not the Daily Instant Win (Babbel)

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@ralmon 

Ray, good looking out; where are the pay checks beta tester😉

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Retired Moderator

Thanks so much for letting us know! We’ve updated the filter so that the Daily Instant Win shows in those categories now.

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@AARPCaroline 

I notice the Daily Instant Win either still, or once again, is not showing with Filters "Items For Points" and "Limited Time".

I know the Daily will change in a few hours, but maybe there's an underlying issue causing all of the Dailies to not show under those filters.

Cheers,

Ray

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @ralmon 

Ray, I'm not seeing the filters at all; looks the way it has since day (1).

Happy Holidays,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hi @mi4090 

I'm assuming you primarily use some mobile device, a smartphone or tablet. It may look differently on those devices.

I rarely use my mobile devices for casual browsing, generally feel too limited by the small screen, and AARP's huge lettering doesn't make it more pleasant for me. I like my large resolution PC display. However, I logged into my AARP account on an iPhone (with Firefox) and see the following:

This is the screen after one selects "All Rewards" on my iPhone. The new "Filter By" feature is the red bar. I believe It only shows if "All Rewards" is chosen ( @AARPCaroline @AARPTeri  - is that a bug perhaps?  ).

aarp-iphone-filter1.png

This is what it looks like on my iPhone when the red bar is tapped:

aarp-iphone-filter2.png

There, one can select one or more choices, and tap Apply.

Personally, I find it a bit more cumbersome than on a desktop or laptop, but the feature should be visible.

I hope this helps. If this feature is not showing for you, then please let the fine Beta programmers know.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@ralmon 

Ray, it's showing on my desktop computer.

Happy Holidays

Marylin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP