Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Is anyone else having a problem with today's Daily Deal

Trusted Contributor

Is anyone else having a problem with today's Daily Deal

I am able to put another card in my cart fine but the Daily Deal one is "unavailable"???

Community Manager
Community Manager

@shamit @AnneG461594 @rednexsrus @TheSuzyQ 

Unfortunately, we have been experiencing technical issues with the Daily Deal - we have pulled it down and don't anticipate a new Daily Deal until mid-next week.

AARPTeri
Conversationalist

@AARPTeri Yes.  Thank you very much for letting us know what is going on.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@AARPTeri Thank you for the update

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you @AARPTeri for that info. I thought it was just me and what they call "fat fingers" lol.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I just tried to get the daily deal for the Baskin-Robbins.  I say AARP is now running a scam!!!!!!!  It won't come up for a couple of minutes.  Then when it does and you add it to your cart and try to check out it says it is no longer available.  Could it only be available to certain people connected with Hello World or AARP?  This is what has been happening the last 3 days.  They should be able to find the glitch.  But maybe it isn't a glitch 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

@shamit - it's not a glitch when someone is able to buy another card from the catalog at the same time as the Daily Deal - frustrating

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@AARPTeri can you look into this???  only 15 minutes left in the deal today and I am having problems too, I even did the filter on rewards for purchase and tried to get it that way - it goes into the cart but you get an "unavailable' message when you try to check out

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@AARPTeri - I logged in again to see if this was fixed and the Baskin Robbins card was already there.  The Athleta card was never shown as being sold out for the whole two hours, it is taking away from people's valuable time that were trying to get this deal today.  If there was a situation that for some reason the cards were not acquired or something that should have been posted so that people were not trying for two hours.  If there was an error in posting Kenneth reported this quickly enough that it could have been fixed.

Did ANYBODY get this card today??  It was definitely noy on my end since I was able to put another card in my cart and check out while this was going on.

Anne

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Still trying - like I said I was able to put both the Athleta Daily Deal and the Members Only $50 Athleta card for purchase in the cart - when I try to check out it kicks out the Daily Deal card saying it is unavailable.  I have refreshed, logged out and back in, and also refreshed my browsing history and cached files.....frustrating

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Yes!! I have had problems the last 2 days. Yesterday, 12 PM hit and it didn't show up on my Redeem screen, then it finally showed up and same thing, added to cart, go to checkout and "Unavailable"  Do I just have fat fingers?? Are we not fast enough in microseconds? Some odd happenings.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I have tried too, both on my laptop and my phone.....must be a glitch somewhere

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

It's definitely a very big glitch .....called HelloWorld

Just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP