Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Instant Win: "Unable to process your redemption request"

Periodic Contributor

Instant Win: "Unable to process your redemption request"

When playing any of the instant wins I get the following message once I click redeem and spin. 

"Unable to process your redemption request"

Tried multiple devices, multiple browesers, cleared cache and cookies, but the message still popups instantly once I click redeem and spin button.

Screenshot 2024-03-16 122103.png

Community Concierge

Hello! Please send us a private message so that we can assist. Include your mailing address. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Still have yet to hear anything for you or anyone. I have called multiple times, each time they are shocked and have no idea and have put in multiple request to different groups. It would be nice to be able to redeem some points for gift cards, play instant wins, and sweepstakes. I missed the extra credit because of this and will be over a month soon that this issue has started.

Can someone please assist? It seems like my account got flag for no reason.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi RhondaK571870, happy to take a look at your rewards account. I will need you to send me your email in a private message. You can send that message here https://m.me/aarp. - Zainab M

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi, I've sent you my information twice and still haven't received a response.

@AARPConsumerCare

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I'll send you my info again via PM here.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I also got the same message when trying to play the Instant Win games.  You can try refreshing the browser or log out and log back into your account to resume play.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP